The 15 cheapest leases on Leasehackr now (Dec 2020)

MSDs help those FL deals of mine a lot that you’re referring to. Each MSD reduces the money factor by .00008, more than most brands.

With MSDs and just 1st & DMV up front on the cx-30 base you’re right at $205 a month with FL Taxes. Pretty darn cheap. Loyalty/Lease Loyalty can bring it in the $150 range with the same structure

1 Like

I sent you PM. I know your busy. Please get back to me when you get a chance.Happy Holidays

1 Like

Are there any 7 Seater options?

Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, Honda Oddesey.

1 Like

You are not going to find 7-seaters in a thread titled “cheapest cars on LH”

I suggest looking through the following subs

2 Likes

I know this is not available from any of LH brokers but if somone is looking for cheap loaded commute build i found this on RODO.
I used RODO by myself recently and get great deal for Accord hybrid EX trim. NYC area
Good luck.

3 Likes

Nice deal.

Has anyone found anything fantastic for Janaury?

Also i see in my area leftovers of 2020 Accord LX trim.

1 Like

These are before tax?

No, All taxes and fees and even DMV included. Just first payment DAS. This price is for my zip code 11554 and with 8.625% tax rate.

1 Like

That price includes monthly tax?!

Any way to sort search results by price?

Yes, everything is rolled into monthly payment. You pay what You see. :sunglasses::+1:

If they honor it :point_right: :sunglasses: :point_right:

2 Likes

Yea, i was lucky, the dealer honored the deal from RODO. We were in and out in 30 minutes, no games, no visit in Finance department !!!.

@michael does it make sense to lock this thread and start one for January?

1 Like

Yup, probably

I’m curious, are there stories of dealers not honoring the quotes from RODO?

I thought the prices someone gets through RODO are in fact sent or agreed by the dealer (similar to TrueCar) - if not, where are these numbers coming from?

Tons and tons of them. There’s a whole Rodo review thread on here where you can peruse the tales of woe.

I think it was after my second bait and switch that I gave up on them.

3 Likes

I ran into an issue with RODO where the car that I accepted to buy “wasn’t available” after the concierge rep reached out to me, but the dealer just so happened to have a loaner with 4K miles on it for that advertised RODO price. It seems to be hit or miss with how honest a dealership is.

1 Like

I have $22k msrp corollas for 170/mo plus tax tags msds this month. 200/mo if you don’t do msds.

2 Likes