The 15 cheapest leases on Leasehackr now (Dec 2020)

Correct, can only do 3 msds and that brings it down to 230ish + tax tags.

Camry removed.

I think my Trax is the cheapest right now - $1,000 DAS 67+ Tax :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Great thread! Obviously tons of work, but it would definitely be a great go to if it could be replicated every month. Either way, thanks for putting this together.

Brokers and dealers should just post each month our vehicles under $200. Personally I think $250 and under is a cheap lease on a brand new car because, inflation…

10 Likes

Not a Marketplace deal @michael but we have at least one 2020 Fusion Energi lease burning gas/electrons

3 Likes

Thank you for putting this together… It’s very comprehensive and mist have taken a lot of time!

The Mazda required $2k+ DAS, hardly a sub-$200 lease. Dont really think it should be included. Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Ok so what I am doing wrong here? I see cars listed and brokers but no price. I’m going to check out their posts but sounds like (from the other posts) that I should be able to see deal details here. Noob disclaimer. Thanks.

Have you looked in the marketplace threads?

I have…it just sounded like from previous posts that there may be figures in this post that I’m not seeing. Thanks.

I only included links to each seller’s forum profile, where you can find their recent topics. I didn’t provide an exact price because it varies based on your personal circumstances (tax rate, location, conditional incentives, etc.)

For example, the CX-30 deal is below $200 in Florida, but in California you would need the returning lessee incentive to get close. Depending on whether or not you have Costco and lease conquest/loyalty, that’s a difference of $125 per month for the Bolt EV!

4 Likes

Makes sense - Thank you Michael!

I think I beat you by a little. Lol.

Nissan Leaf SV with Tech Package
$70/month(includes tax) and $30 DAS

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/signed-2020-nissan-leaf-sv-w-tech-30das-70-79-month

2 Likes

EDIT - for folks like me without the returning lease rebate and loyalty rebate you’re looking at $250ish+tax with 1st & DMV for the cheapest Mazdas (in my case, CX-30). If you have those rebates, you can get very close to $200 on the CX-30! Also, save yourself a ton of headache in Florida & go with AutoLeaseNinjas. Telling you from personal experience over last 2 weeks that just trying to get the Mazda dealers to even understand MSD’s and discount the car appropriately has been a nightmare, not to mention the $1k dealer doc fees. Autoleaseninjas got me quoted at $750 DAS, 9 MSD’s (refundable) and about $220/mo tax-in for a CX-30 Select (1 trim higher than base) which is killer after the other quotes I’ve gotten. To be clear, I dont have loyalty though. If you do, its even cheaper!

2 Likes

MSDs help those FL deals of mine a lot that you’re referring to. Each MSD reduces the money factor by .00008, more than most brands.

With MSDs and just 1st & DMV up front on the cx-30 base you’re right at $205 a month with FL Taxes. Pretty darn cheap. Loyalty/Lease Loyalty can bring it in the $150 range with the same structure

1 Like

I sent you PM. I know your busy. Please get back to me when you get a chance.Happy Holidays

1 Like

Are there any 7 Seater options?

Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, Honda Oddesey.

1 Like

You are not going to find 7-seaters in a thread titled “cheapest cars on LH”

I suggest looking through the following subs

2 Likes