TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Update on hard to get inventory I have incoming before the end of the month. Will get reserved extremely fast so if you’re interested shoot me a DM.

• 2021 Tundra TRD Pro in white

• 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime SE in white

• 2021 RAV4 XSE Hybrid in gray with the black roof

• 2021 RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid one gray and one dark blue

• 2022 Supra GR 2.0 in tungsten

• 2022 Camry LE Hybrid in white and an SE Hybrid in silver

• 2022 Sienna XSE AWD in black

• 2022 Highlander Hybrid Bronze Edition in pearl white

• 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 in red

• 2021 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x2 in lunar rock

• 2022 4Runner TRD Off Road 4x4 in lunar rock

• 2022 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium 4x4 in red

Just DM’d you the info. I have a gray one incoming now.

Few lease examples of what I have available before the end of the month. Colors are limited. If you’re interested send me a DM with your email address and which one you’re interested and I’ll send additional information.

1. 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 (red only)
  2. 2021 Tacoma SR5 v6 4x2 (silver only)
  3. 2022 Highlander LE
  4. 2022 Camry LE

Message sent about the Silver SR5. shawnjosephwalsh1@gmail.com if you need me email address.

Okay cool emailing you info now

Hi Ryan. The emails through leasehackr keep bouncing back when I try to respond.

:eyes:

2 Likes

HARD TO GET INVENTORY
These are all incoming units that can be reserved. If interested you’ll need to move fast. I get deposits on cars 20-30 minutes after posting these. Shoot me a DM!

1. 2022 Supra GR 2.0 in absolute zero
  2. 2021 RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid one in silver one in gray
  3. 2022 Sienna XLE in Windchill pearl
  4. 2022 Sienna XLE in black
  5. 2022 Sienna Platinum in Windchill pearl
  6. 2022 Highlander Platinum Hybrid in black
  7. 2022 Sequoia TRD Sport in Windchill pearl

For everyone that’s planning on using a Tundra for towing :eyes:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8NPaAuG/

Ryan, I’m Interested in that Supra, What’s the best you can do for me?

Any Tacomas in the near future?

Everything incoming is pre sold. If you’re interested in a specific one shoot me a DM with what you’re looking for and I’ll update you as inventory comes in.

I have one 2021 RAV4 Hybrid Limited AWD in red with tan interior incoming. It’s the only RAV incoming over the next 30 days that is not yet reserved. If you’re interested shoot me a DM.

Both RAV4 Hybrid XLE’s have been reserved, but I just got allocated one more black one today. Below is showing a lease and purchase option. If you’re interested DM as these are going extremely quick.

Allocation for the Toyota Cross has started. Looks like they will start shipping towards the end of next month. If you’re interested in getting on the wait list shoot me a DM. Lots of inquires on these :eyes:

img-1-600x400
In Transit: 2021 RAV4 Prime SE in white with the moon roof and weather package. MSRP is $43,920. To reserve please DM me asap. This will be reserved by the end of the day today for sure.

MAYJOR ALLOCATION DROP JUST NOW

I just got allocated some very good inventory. Some of these cars there are lines of deposits for and some are not, I’ll know what exactly is available by the end of the day. If you’re interested in reserving one of the below let me know asap.

1. RAV4 Prime SE in black with moon roof and weather package
  2. RAV4 XLE
  3. RAV4 XLE Hybrid
  4. RAV4 XLE Hybrid Premium
  5. RAV4 XSE Hybrid
  6. Corolla Cross L
  7. Corolla Cross LE
  8. Corolla Cross XLE
  9. Camry TRD
  10. Camry LE and XSE Hybrid’s
  11. Sienna LE, XLE, Limited and Platinum (AWD)
  12. Highlander Hybrid XLE, Platinum and Bronze Edition Hybrid’s
  13. Tacoma TRD Sport 4x2 and 4x4
  14. Tacoma SR5 4x4
  15. Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4
  16. 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4 with and without 3rd row

Brand new 2022 Corolla Cross L incoming and should arrive at the end of this month or first week of next. If you’d like to reserve it please let me know. These will be selling before arrival well into the 2022 year. (see video above for some Corolla Cross info)

On November 2nd all Toyota incentives are changing for Toyotathon so I am assuming things are going to get better. Also on the 2nd we get our new allocation from GST. Meaning, they send us all the new inventory that will be delivered to us for the month of November. If you’re in the market send me a DM for the model, trim and color you’re looking for so I can get you to the front of the line and I’ll update you on everything end of the day on the 2nd. Will probably end up being the best time to lease before the new year.

2 Likes