TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 incoming first week of August and is currently available for pre order. This will 100% sell before arriving to the dealership. Accessories are below and the MSRP is $43,429. Send me a DM if you’d like to reserve it.

I like how they include “VIP SALES FOLLOW UP” in the window sticker… Thats not the Ryan I know. JK :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is the new Texas Ryan!

2 Likes

2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road 4x4 in red MSRP $44,160 arriving in the next 10’ish days and it is not yet spoken for. Lease is $5xx with $0 down 36/10k 9 MSDs. If you’re interested in reserving shoot me a DM. It will 100% sell before arriving.

3 Likes

Sent you a message

Incentives pretty much stayed the same, except, I have tax credit through TFS on 5 different models. Toyota isn’t providing me much help to generate any type of sudden urgency, but we are the largest volume store in TX so I will still do my best to be the most competitive given the market restrictions. Below are the HARD TO GET vehicles I have coming in. As always, please shoot me a DM with the Toyota you’re interested in, trim level, and all colors you’re open to and I’ll send you pricing.

1. 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4 red with harvest beige interior
  2. 4Runner Nightshade Special edition 4x4 in white with black interior
  3. 4Runner Venture 4x4 red with black interior
  4. 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4 nautical blue with black interior
  5. Camry Hybrid XSE white with red and red with black interior
  6. Corolla Hybrid 2022 few different color options
  7. Highlander XSE FWD white with black and black with red interior
  8. RAV4 LE white and gray exterior black interior
  9. RAV4 XLE white and gray exterior black interior
  10. RAV4 Limited white with beige interior
  11. RAV4 XLE Hybrid blue print with light gray interior
  12. RAV4 Limited Hybrid silver with light gray interior
  13. Tundra SR5 4x4 TSS Edition silver, gray, cement and black exterior (not going to lease very well)
  14. Venza Limited white with black interior

NOTE: I will be doing aggressive deals for a short period of time on Tacoma SR5 4x2’s and Tundra crewmax 4x2’s. Toyota just isn’t providing me with the help I need (incentives wise) on the Tundra, but I will be providing discounts.

4 Likes

Hi Ryan:

I am Interested in a CHR or Corolla Hatch. Sent you a DM.

@Ryan_S sent you a DM

Hi Ryan, 77098 here, looking for a Tacoma lease from the national offer for 2021 Tacoma (7186) 2WD D CAB SR L4 6AT Model 7186 for $219 per month for 24 months. White, silver, gray, cement or black preferred. 4 door cab is a must. Thanks!

@Ryan_S sent you a DM as well. Thanks

Hi Ryan, 77339 here, looking for a Venza either the XLE or Limited trim. Looking for 15,000 annually for either 36 or 48 months. Looking to stay around 300-480 a month with little down possibly. Please let me know if there are any out here. Thank you.

INCOMING 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE in silver MSRP $46,497. Lease is $5xx with $0 down 36/10 and 9 MSD’s. It will sell before arriving. If you’re interested in reserving please shoot me a DM for details :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

The Venza is leasing horribly through TFS. You’d need $5,500 down to be at the high end of your budget on the XLE. Highlander would be a better choice.

1 Like

I have one gray Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 arriving in the next few weeks that isn’t yet spoken for. MSRP is $42,919 and lease is $3xx with $0 down and 9 MSD’s. When I post these I usually get a deposit within an hour or so. If you’re interested please send me a DM for details :call_me_hand:t4:

For everyone who hasn’t seen it on other forum pages :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Not sure how this 2021 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium 4x4 has gotten this far without a deposit on it. Scheduled to arrive in the next couple days. MSRP is $46,705 and a 36/10k lease is $5xx with $0 down and 9 MSD’s. A 72 month finance would be in the ball park of $6xx with 6k down assuming good credit. If interested in reserving please send me a DM :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

*UPDATED INVENTORY AS OF 8/27/2021 (asterisk means hard to get)

(3) Prius (doesn’t lease well)
(1) Corolla LE*
(1) Corolla Hybrid*
(1) Camry SE
(2) Venza Limited’s
(1) Sienna XLE*
(1) Sienna Limited*
(1) Sienna Platinum*
(4) Highlander XLE’s
(3) Highlander Limited’s
(4) Highlander Platinum’s
(3) Highlander XSE’s (all Highlanders are gas not hybrid)
(6) Tacoma SR5 V6’s (leases well)
(1) Tacoma SR 4x2 TSS*
(38) Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x2’s (doesn’t lease well)
(1) Tundra Platinum 4x2
(1) Tundra 1794 4x2
(3) Tundra SR5 Crewmax’s
(3) 4Runner SR5 4x2’s*
(1) 4Runner Limited 4x2*
(1) 4Runner Nightshade 4x4*
(2) 4Runner TRD Off Road 4x4’s*

1 Like

Update on HARD TO GET CARS (some have just arrived and other are arriving in the next 10’ish days)

Camry SE Hybrid silver with ash interior
Camry XSE Hybrid white with black roof and red interior
Camry SE night shade in silver
Sienna Limited in red, cypress and gray
Sienna Platinum red with noble brown leather
Highlander Hybrid XLE in moondust with black interior
4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4 white with beige interior
4Runner Limited 4x4 blizzard white with black interior
4Runner TRD Off Road Premium 4x4 in white, gray and dark blue
RAV4 LE gray
RAV4 XLE Premium blizzard white with black interior
Corolla Hybrid silver with black interior
Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 in gray
4Runner Trail Edition in black

2 Likes

hello, you still dealing in Houston? I see this post is about a year ago

The post above says “1d” the d = day. I am definitely still dealing in TX. Shoot me a DM of what you’re interested in and I’ll send you the info.