Sorry, still new on this, searching for my daughter in Houston for an SUV with lower payment. Can I call you in couple of hours?
Easier to shoot me a direct message on here or provide me with your email address and I can reach out to you that way. Don’t post your email address here though cause everyone will be able to see it.
To all my tire kickers. I was telling people back in April about the increase in pricing to no avail. Some took my advice and I still get “thank you” messages form them even to this day. Some didn’t and they are begging for even last months pricing. Here’s another warning. If you absolutely have to get yourself into a lease you have about a 2 week window to do so. After that (especially in October) prices are going to . I still have some decent inventory. Almost every dealer I know is charging over MSRP on everything. For just my LH customers I am not doing that. Reach out with what you’re interested in and I’ll help the best I can.
New incentives are out now through October 4th and just as I expected and warned they got worse. It’s going to continue to get worse month after month and well into next year so now is still the time to buy if you are in a position where you have to. Below is current on the ground and arriving soon inventory. DM me if you’d like to reserve.
- Corolla LE one Silver and a few Reds (Will lease okay with MSDs. Financing is 2.9% for 60 and 3.9% for 72)
- Corolla Hatch SE, XSE and XSE manual transmission in blizzard white (Will lease okay with MSDs. Financing is 2.9% for 60 and 3.9% for 72)
- Camry LE one in Gray and one in Red (Will lease okay with MSDs. No TFS special rate)
- Camry SE Galactic Aqua (Will lease okay with MSDs. No TFS special rate)
- RAV4 LE one in Black, one in Silver and one in Blue Flame (Will lease okay with MSDs. Financing is 2.49% for up to 72 + a $750 finance rebate)
- RAV4 Hybrid XLE in Gray (Will lease okay with MSDs but MSDs will be high. Financing is 2.49% for up to 72)
- Venza LE in Titanum Glow / Limited in Blueprint (Will lease okay with MSDs. Financing is 1.9% for 60 and 3.9% for 72)
- Sienna XSE in Blueprint / Limited in Red (Will lease okay with MSDs but MSDs will be high. Financing is 2.49% for up to 72 + a $500 finance rebate)
- Highlander XLE in Moon Dust / XSE in Red / Limited in Red (Will lease okay with MSDs. Financing is 2.49% for up to 72 + a $750 finance rebate)
- Highlander Hybrid XLE one in Gray and one in Silver / Platinum in Blueprint (Will lease okay with MSDs but MSDs will be high. Financing is 2.49% for up to 72 + a $750 finance rebate)
- Tacoma SR5 v6 in Silver and Gray / SR 4cyl TSS in Gray, Black and Red / TRD Off Road 4x4 one Black and one Red / TRD Sport 4x4 Double Cab Long Bed in Blue / SR Double Cab 4x4 in Black (Will lease good with MSDs. Financing is 2.49% for up to 72)
- Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4 TSS one in White and one in Gray (Will not lease well. No TFS special rate)
- 4Runner SR5 4x4 in White, Black, Red and Blueprint / Limited 4x4 one in White and one in Gray / TRD Sport 4x4 one in Silver, one in Black and one in LUNAR ROCK / TRD Off Road Premium 4x4 one in Red (Will lease okay with MSDs but MSDs will be high)
REMEMBER when using outside lenders like US Bank and Ally instead of TFS your residual could be adjusted mid lease term to “market value”. I know a good amount of people that, during this unpredictable time, have missed out on the crazy equity in their leased Tacoma’s and Tundra’s because they didn’t lease through TFS. They saved a few bucks a month on payment or saved on not putting down MSDs (which you get back at the end of the lease) and then missed out on thousands and thousands of dollars of equity. List of Lenders that Allow for Third-Party Buyouts
2021 Tacoma SR 4x4 Double Cab TSS Edition in black (Incoming). Will sell before arrival. To reserve send me a DM.
2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 in Red (Incoming). Will sell before arrival. To reserve send me a DM.
2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE just became available today. It will sell by the end of the day though. If you’re interested DM me asap.
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 in arriving in the next 10+ days. Has the tech package (Technology Package: Parking Sonar And Blind Spot Monitor With Rear Cross-Traffic Alert) and black out package. Available to reserve. DM me if interested.
HARD TO GET CARS THAT WERE JUST ALLOCATED TO MY DEALERSHIP
RAV4 Prime SE black with black interior
RAV4 Prime SE red with black interior
RAV4 Hybrid XSE gray with black interior
Tacoma TRD Pro manual in black
Tundra TRD Pro lunar rock (2021)
Highlander Hybrid Platinum black with gray interior
Highlander Hybrid Limited black with black interior
Highlander Hybrid XLE gray with black interior
C-HR LE blizzard pearl with black interior
These will all arrive in the next 2weeks. If you’re interested in reserving one please send me a DM. These will all be reserved very very soon.
When can we build and price one?
Few more months most likely.
Right on. Thanks.
No official word on the 2022 Tundra pricing and specs just yet, but if you’d like to receive information the second we get our first round of allocation please send me a DM of your name, zip code and email address. Right now I have a list of just over 50 people and it’s going to grow. Must be in the TEXAS AREA. The second allocation hits we will start taking deposits to reserve vehicles according to the list. We are the largest Tundra dealer not only in the state of Texas but in the country so we will definitely be getting the lions share of new 2022 Tundra’s.
Thanks to everyone who has messaged me about being on the waitlist for the 2022 Tundra. For all other interested please send me a DM titled “Put Me Down On the Tundra List” with your name, email address and zip code. If you know the trim level you’re looking for please include that as well. There are no official specs or pricing yet, but I will be emailing everyone the second they are released to us. Dealer arrival looks like December and the TRD Pro comes March 2022.
The restyled ‘22 Tundra is a good looking truck!
I am interested in the Rav 4 hybrid XSe 36 month lease. If still available pls advise best way to discuss next steps. Thanks
I first want to thank Ryan for all the help he gave me in my lease of a '22 Corolla. I had reached out to a couple different dealers and brokers on both LH and throughout Houston. All the LH contacts were all responsive and honest in what they could or could not do…whereas the local brokers/dealers have either never got back to me or just keep trying to get me in without listening to what I was really looking for. Ryan made it super easy, was upfront and answered all my questions (even when I came in to sign the paperwork). If you’re looking for a Toyota and Ryan has it listed, let him know what you want and I’m sure he’ll make it happen or tell you upfront why it’s not realistic. Thanks again Ryan.
Hi Ryan, interested in a Corolla Hatch XSE with manual transmission. Mind PMing me your spreadsheet or pricing info?
Hello, no spreadsheet due to the massive shortage. Tomorrow Toyota changes all its lease incentives. I’ll DM you the info then. Also, there isn’t a manual XSE available within 300 miles of here.