Texas Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Hi guys! Have been doing Toyota leases in California for 5 years. Have relocated to Texas and now here to help. My dealership is Fred Haas Toyota World and like most or all Toyota dealership we under a sales covenant. Due to this I am not able to post my spreadsheet directly on this site, but send me a message and I’ll get it to you right away. Please note, NO OUT OF STATE LEASES!!!

5 Likes

I miss you! COME BACK TO CA :stuck_out_tongue:

@Ryan_Squillace

1 Like

Maybe when the Texas heat comes I’ll come running back lol

1 Like

Friendly reunion on LH I presume? Lol.

1 Like

Yup, probably! Nice to see a fellow Texan for Toyota thread

2 Likes

Can you do deals in GA?

Yes. Majority of the states I can, but with the type of deals I am offering you’d have to pick up and sign here locally. That’s why I am trying to stick with just Texas residents for now. Just had a guy from GA fly in and drive home in a Camry TRD this past Friday though.

2 Likes

Was just told today that our store has now quit doing out of state leases.

1 Like

what is the reason why out of state lease are discontinued ? anything in partucular ?

Was told it’s just to hard to factor the correct taxes and fees. I never did out of state leases in CA either so I am used to it, kinda sucks though.

1 Like

Are you in GA or TX?

1 Like

Hello Ryan. Welcome to Texas. What is the promotion you have for Tundra in Houston, Texas? On 36/12K.

DM me for the link. Thanks!

1 Like

Corolla Hatch, Camry and Camry hybrids are strong right now. Going to revise my Tacoma and Tundra #'s soon to include MSD’s. I’ll make the payment look a lot better on those sooooooooon. Venza in stock and a few Supra’s trickling in.

3 Likes

2 Likes

What can you do on a purchase on an in stock 4Runner TRD Pro? Can you PM me option breakdown and price on * Stock: M5843053?

Thank you.

You got it. One minute.

1 Like

Updated the spreadsheet. Everything got a little bit better.

I just helped my friend purchased a Sienna LE from Ryan. He is very transparent and lists everything upfront. Only one phone call and a couple of messages, that’s it! No surprise at the sign, very smooth. He even helped us out on his off day, really appreciate it!

3 Likes

BIG boost coming on the Camry’s, Corolla’s, RAVs, Venza and Highlanders. Going to take me a day or so to update the sheet completely. If you’re interested in those trim levels shoot me a message and I’ll get to you first with pricing. Have a big quota to fill. Lets gooooooooooooooooooo…

3 Likes