Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

I think you’re likely to get some. Tesla registration numbers in EU (where numbers are updated daily) are down significantly year over year and month over month.

Definitely worth waiting for

1 Like

It was .00182 when I picked up that MY RWD in March.

There’s a trick to calculating their leases that involves adding the $7,500 credit back to the residual (which is moot since you can’t buy it out EOL, yet)

Solid car so far for a Tesla, turns out they can meet stated range when they software lock a battery.

Can someone explain why Tesla includes a gas propable saving of $100 and take it out of the monthly payment? That confused me so much at first when looking at a lease lol.

I got a pdf from them with a proper number breakdown which basically said that MF they are offering right now is 0.00387. Maybe they increased it?

Did you buy or lease your MY? We thought of going for a Y too instead of a 3 - dog could go in the trunk then so win-win. Just not sure if I like the how “curvy”/“rounded” a Y looks lol.

Can someone explain why Tesla includes a gas propable saving of $100 and take it out of the monthly payment? That confused me so much at first when looking at a lease lol

@eslincito0216 marketing. They make it look like it’s way cheaper - the gas savings may not even be that much for you.

So right here for my area a lease for the cheapest possible Model Y should be $512 with $2129 due at signing? Is that how I should interpret this?

Did you run insurance quotes on this car? I’ve seen premiums as high as $1700 for 6mo on 2024 Tesla’s.

1 Like

Nice feature to just throw into an update.

1 Like

They need to virtualize a 360 cam when parking. Forget the front image, at least do sides and rear and use the wavy parking lines for the front.

1 Like

White interior is now a no cost option on the Model 3 Performance but $2K extra on RWD and LR. Looks like they really want to hold it under $55K for the tax credit.

2 Likes