Tesla Model 3 Leasing To Begin . . . maybe

I’m going to guess, $500/month, $5,000 due at signing?

7 Likes

Probably not “easy” to hack anyway…

I think you are very close. That would put the RV at around 50% on a 36mo…lower than on the S.

I have had on my Model 3 the huge sun roof crack along with many others. They try to say something hit it…
inside the car all sound randomly turns off. many software updates to fix have not worked.
but they added atari games gee thanks.

took mine in for the roof told them not to wash it …The did and scratched the dash and left a huge foot print on back seat.

Customer service is HORRIBLE

1 Like

You can’t lemon law it? Or do they say they can’t reproduce it so they don’t record the “failure”?

They acknowledge there is a issue, they just can figure it out.

I really love the car it drives amazing, Crazy power, but the service is just horrible.

I put the deposit down on the Porsche last July will look into that when orders open up.

The Porsche Taycan? I’m interested in one myself, did you have to put $5k deposit down? Did they give you an approximate build date?

$2500 and they expected end of this year
I got this about a month ago in a fancy envelope

1 Like

Once I move house next month I think I will put the deposit payment down, especially if it’s $2.5k.

Will be interesting how much the used Tesla Model S market comes down as I imagine there’s a lot of people who will trade out of their Teslas especially if they’ve had them for a couple of years.

Lucky…if only I had that kind of money. Hope it turns out to be a really nice car for you.

If the price of the Porsche is what they say it is around 80-90k for a base with out fancy options.

and they have a charge network that rivals Tesla I think a lot will jump ship from Tesla.

In true Porsche fashion they won’t lease well either.

1 Like

The only thing I ever learned from a former brother-in-law twenty years ago:

“If you wanna dance, you gotta pay the &@$?ing band!”

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing some Model 3’s added to the Worst Leases thread as folks start to roll their negative equity into them.

1 Like

With no dealer discount and manufacturer incentive there won’t be anything to hack. It will lease terribly compared to the other compact sport sedans…

1 Like

Given that fact Tesla support is terrible and it will less terrible.

Given the chance drive one, I have owned a lot of cars and this aside from everything has been my favorite daily driver.Its a blast to drive, Off the line or at 70mph hit the pedal and it flys

Base model 3 is out

And all Tesla stores are closing

Plus $3k price cut on all existing models. Autopilot is now $3k option but excludes some previously available but not very necessary functionality like summon, autopark etc. Also new Standard Plus trim that has 240 mile range and mid-level interior. Long-range rwd model is also back and has now 325 mile range advertised.

I thought the Model 3 was attractive before but now I am thinking I might buy one before the tax credit cut on 6/30…