Temporarily Taking Down SIGNED! Contracts

Volvo S90 and @cheapdad00 was the first LH flipper, I believe.

3 Likes

Don’t let my heavily discounted M8’s fool you, we just want them gone for turn reasons (sell the 23’s, get some modifiable 24’s — We’re not even being hit for floorplan yet.)

Jan 2018, flipped my 1 month old 2018 S90 for $3500 profit. I lucked into it because from Dec to Jan Volvo changed their lease programs. In Dec, they were offering massive discounts and a lowish residual (I think in the 50% range) which meant cap costs were really low. (I think it was low 40s on a 60k S90 T6 MOM. Then in Jan, they did away with most of the incentives and jacked the residual up to mid 60s, which caused my vehicle to be worth more overnight. I sold to CarMax who overpriced it and it sat for 90 days and multiple price reductions, the last one I saw had it priced ~$1000 more than they paid me for it.

1 Like

Agreed. We always end up getting lease hack deals on undesirable cars such as the jag Ftype, Mercedes E, S and SL Class, Porsche Boxster and Porsche Cayman, Alfa Romeo, bmw x6, i8, m8.

I am truly unlucky driving such undesirable cars. My friends drive more desirable popular cars like Toyota Camry (xse, fully loaded) and Honda Accord Hybrid (with premium audio). I only dream of hacking those desirable popular cars.

9 Likes

I remember the dirt cheap 4 series demos. Those were the good days.

UPDATE:
We are opening up access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to our @signed contributors, @super_supporters, and @supporters . To view the contracts, click the feather pen icon next to your profile and make sure to set your Primary Group to one of the above mentioned groups.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 11.20.58 PM

To set Primary Group: Profile >>> Preferences >>> Primary Group
Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 1.41.44 PM

Thank you all for helping us build a productive community.

6 Likes

It is not showing, like that feather pen?

1 Like

Make sure to set your Primary Group as either Signed! or Super Supporter.

Profile >>> Preferences >>> Primary Group

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 1.41.44 PM

It is what i have but still unable to access it.

I don’t see it on mobile, intentional?

1 Like

Strange… did you try refreshing the page? It’s supposed to show on both desktop and mobile.

Yes refreshed and logged in and out. I’m on desktop.

Logged in and out and restarted safari

FWIW, I can see it with no problem. I wonder if it’s a matter of the browser used… :thinking:

what are you using?

Firefox and there it is, the feather. It does not show from the main page, it shows from the forum page.

Same for me even on fox

Clear your damn history/cookies people.

1 Like

You don’t have your Primary Group set as Signed!

1 Like

still the same…