Target Discount XC60?

Every market is different and timing matters a lot too. @13_F150 got 17% off MSRP on his, but I doubt that is reproducible.

The target discount off MSRP is the same 10-12%. Whether you get it on XC60 is another question.

He didn’t get 17% off MSRP before incentives. He never confirmed it and it must have included some of the incentives, as I recall.

Were there any incentives on the XC60? Even if there were, it was probably only $750? It was still a great discount.

Not sure, but no one gets 17% off on XC60. The best was 14% off on S90

They told me it was a $1,000 rebate on the T5. I thought it was $500 on T5 and $1,000 on T6. Anywho it was whatever was offered for lease cash, as I did NOT have a loyalty rebate.

So, $1K = 2%. Not sure if yours was NE deal, but there was extra $1K cash there last month on XC60, but I think on T6. Also dealers were getting extra $150 per car there. Volvo threw a lot of incentives on XC60 in NE in May. In any case, good discount but not 17% off before incentives.

Ok. So 15% discount. I leased before Costco and extra incentives. Location in SoFL which has the worse lease assistance. No trade in as well

I don’t think so, but whatever. Don’t know what the incentives were for Florida, maybe even higher, but you don’t know the breakdown or the selling price before any incentives either.

Edit: Just another possibility - it was a punched car (still new and never driven as a demo or loaner) and the dealer passed $2,100 (4%) they receive from Volvo on to you. But that is if you didn’t have A-plan.

He put $2k down in CCR too so unless my math is wrong the discount was basically 10%

Here you go. I just don’t remember all the details, like I said, but remember that there was no clear breakdown of the deal. I think I even mentioned that 17% must have included incentives or some other cash.

It’s $4k down in his original post.

You people are 2 funny. What does putting money down have to do with vehicle selling price? As far as what the dealer “passed” down to me, it’s still a discount off MSRP they did not have to give up. Like I said before if anyone can share a equal or better deal, please post and help the community. BTW Here is part of my buyers guide 17% off msrp

We’re talking about the sale price, not adjusted cap cost. Down payment doesn’t affect the sales price/discount.

His 39k (17% off) gross cap cost includes 4k down, no? And in his post he calls it “selling price”. So, technically, his selling price is 39k + 4k + 1k = 44k. And his actual discount is about 7%. That’s how I understand it.

Reviewing @13_F150’s contract and his previous Shared Deals thread, the sales price was $39174.39. He capped the acq fee and some optional protection product, bringing the gross cap cost to $40582.39. He actually didn’t do $4k down payment. It was $4k due at signing, with $2051.27 being down payment (CCR) and the remaining $1948.73 covering drive-offs. So, his sales price (including any hidden incentives, dealer cash/allowance, etc) was in fact 17% off MSRP.

1 Like

Math must not be your strong suit. Read below, Jon actually read and did simple math

Or maybe I just didn’t care enough to dig in into your deal?

1 Like

Yeah, looks like it. His post stated $4k down, I didn’t look at his deal sheet. In any case, looks like good discount but still not 17% since he didn’t know what all the incentives were.

North East here. Just picked up my xc60 T6 Inscription fully loaded with bowers & wilkins for $597/month 0 down, just paid first month and plates. 36/12

@KMAzz would you mind sharing your dealer/salesman you worked through? Can you share any other details of the deal? Thx

Thanks