Take the Audi E-Tron NO LOYALTY $455 +tax offer I couldn’t take

Can anyone confirm that the full amount for Audicare can be refunded if you cancel it before the end of the lease, while keeping the 1% Msrp bump?

Fake news. No refunds on Audi care.

No. The Audi Care new vehicle scheduled maintenance plan cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable. * No refunds will be given if the lease is terminated early or if the lease term is less than the coverage period. See your Audi dealer or vehicle maintenance booklet for details.

[

Service & Parts | Audi USA

](Audi | Luxury sedans, SUVs, convertibles, electric vehicles & more)

1 Like

Exactly this.

Hmm, that’s not what the Finance Manager told me during signing of the 24/7500 lease deal (I won’t disclose the name, not that it helps). He said I could call him up a few months from now, he will ring up AoA, and cancel for a refund…can’t remember if he said full or $500 refund.
But is there any benefit at all to having Audicare for my lease term?

Sure, 1% residual bump, maintenance included in that package, and not having to pay for it as you go, but rolled into the lease.

I’m not sure the Audicare is worth it for the 24/7500 lease. The 10k maintenance is already covered without even getting Audicare. Unless you think you’re gonna go way past 15000 miles for two years I don’t see the reason for it for the etron.

Agree. On the higher msrp prestige and 24/12 or 15 it starts making sense.

Yes, aside from the 1% bump, with 15k miles over 2 years and the 10k service already complementary, how else could I possibly use it for required services?

Also, the Audicare fine print excludes California for the nonrefundable clause.

Thanks all for the replies.

That doesn’t apply in California, where it is refundable. Straight from my contract:

My finance manager said you can cancel it at the end of the lease for $500 refund, making it a net gain of $170 or so from Audi. I’m not sure what would happen if you cancelled it before the first service since the 1% residual boost is dependent upon Audi care…

1 Like

So this was my question exactly. For those in CA whats to stop you from adding Audicare and getting the 1% bump and payIng roughly $10/month extra, then cancel it a month later get reimbursed 95%. Not sure if this has been addressed anywhere especially on 24/7.5 where audi care will most likely not be used. Theres a potential to make $750? Or am I understanding this wrong?

We need one brave leaserhackr to try it and tell us the result. :smile:

Maybe most people aren’t pricks :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

In my case Audicare was “foisted” upon me by the FM, despite not making much sense for my deal. Said most customers add Audicare. I’ll cancel prior to the 10k service.

Stupid question, but if I don’t have Costco membership, can I just simply go down and sign up right now so I can get the discount?

Usually no. Typically, You have to be a member as of, or before, a specific date. Offer fine print will have details

You can’t just sign up unfortunately.

If you are a usaa member i believe you can easily match Costco.

Awesome dude! Glad it worked out. I’m so jealous!

Is it possible to use friends who lives in the same house? Or my SO’s/Mom’s (who don’t live with me)?

Lulz :grin: