Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4X4 Transfer - South FL

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Premium 4X4 Off Road. 6 speed. Technology Package. Leather.

MSRP: $39808
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $216.57
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 4903
Maturity mileage: 24299
Effective miles per month: 1293
Maturity date: 5/23/2021

MSD due (if any): $2250
Cash due (if any): $700
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Toyota Financial
Transfer fee: $200
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition : Perfect, Like new. Babied from the day i got it. Need to downsize for a new business start up. Barely gets used. 1250 of the miles are from day 1 driving it home. Cement color. 6 speed M/T. Black leather. Hard tonneau cover (OEM) Located in Naples, FL (Can deliver to the Miami area). I put down max MSD’s to get the payment as low as it is. I’m asking for $700 on top to cover the fees that i had to pay to get this deal and bring it here, and saving all of you FL people a lot of hassle as we all know that no dealers down here will play ball with the pricing you can get up north - I tried - over and over again! Anyone local who has a nice reliable car for a teenager (Corolla/Yaris etc) we can talk about a trade in deal…

Photos: PM for pictures if you need them, or google the make model color because it still looks like it’s on the showroom floor.

Outstanding deal and will go fast

1 Like

I want this so bad. Not sure if it’s logistically possible with me being in SoCal.
Let me see what shipping would cost. If anyone has any suggestions I’m very interested.

Around $1000-1200. This is def a pretty good deal. A 2020 would be around $325/mo 39/15 tax tags fees inc no msds.

David transporter
(302) 314-2773

Stacy
Fisher transport
774-571-8599

Can you share pics…and will you be doing out of state

Pictures on their way. Out of state, yes. I can work with shippers for loading etc, but you will have to do all of the donkey work setting it up.

That’s what i thought - but finding that people in this area want no part of a manual gearbox :-1:

What is the zip? I’m looking into shipping quotes.

Naples, FL 34119

It is too bad you are in FL as I have a 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback SE that I would trade ya!

Is the MSD amount correct?

2025 is what I’m thinking unless the bank is different w S FL

It is correct. Payment is $231 after local tax. 9 MSD’s.

1 Like

@Bacons_C.C

You must have some friends in Ft Myers who would take it :slight_smile:

@Bostoncarconcierge- you are making a large assumption that I have friends!!

OP- I would post it on nextdoor if you have that in your community

@Bacons_C.C

I did try listing it locally, but removed it after a couple of days because i couldn’t keep up with the million questions and lack of understanding regarding leasing & MSD’s. Put it on Leasetrader instead. The problem here is the manual gearbox. At this point i don’t really care either way - the payment is so low it’s not hurting, and it sure would be nice to have it if i need it. If someone spots it and want’s it, great. If not, great :slight_smile:

Still available?

Yes, It’s still available. I will update this thread if the status changes.

Transfer Pending

PM a mod if it falls through.