Tacoma MF for top tier in 85083

Can someone give me the MF for a tacoma 4x4 sr dbl cab for top tier in 85083. Yes i looked it up in edmunds and it seems way high. A local dealer said the rates improved in early august but cant remember what he told me and can’t remember the dealer. Thanks

Edmunds is the place we go for that info. Also, it’s not early August yet.

1 Like

Sorry meant July. Just need a confirmation on rate as edmunds may be incorrect according to my local dealer who i cant remember (called 12 of them)… thanks!!:us:

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

1 Like

I’d trust Edmunds over some dealer you can’t even remember. Do you even know which bank’s program that dealer was quoting?

So i have hackd a half dozen or so leases. So im fairly knowledgeable with these but again dont claim to know everything. So when edmunds tells me one MF and a dealer tells me another…… well kids i come here for an answer or two and/or clarification… as im sure many do from time to time. And to prove my point that edmunds may be incorrect…. They show TFS money factor as 0.00267. I just got off the phone with big two toyota in chandler and they along with another i can’t remember said 0.00160… big difference. Again , I appreciate everyone’s help

1 Like

Tfs does occasionally offer a base rate with an incentive or an incentivized rate.

Did you also confirm that everyone is talking about.the same bank?

1 Like

Yes i did. Along with calling all 12 toyota dealers in metro phoenix. When it comes to leases most if bot all in phoenix only go thru TFS. Honesty, i would rather use Ally because of there residual but not a single one will use them!!! Worst case i call Jim in Philly and road trip it. Just trying to save a cpl bucks, an air plane ticket and a 7 day coast to coast car ride

Sorry, but you either have terrible memory or are just making up numbers. I just looked on Edmunds and don’t see them quoting an MF of .00267 on any trim for any location during June or July. Can you show me the exact post where Edmunds reported that MF you claim they reported?

I’d shoot @Cody_Carter a DM. He has a contact in AZ that can help.

1 Like

Admins, the totally making up numbers comment is totally out of line by the way. But in answering ur question , i have uploaded the image from edmunds showing the 0.00267(not sure it loaded properly) It appears our calculator numbers are maybe not correct also?? Anyways mlccb42 I believe explains it the best. Thank you

Sorry meant 236 not 267. And no i didnt make them up… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thank you. That makes sense because the sales manager mentioned these exact words. Appreciate ur time!!

In the future, you should always post and ask for your own zip code. Things can vary.

1 Like

appreciate the advice , but in my original post I did provide my zip…if I understand you correctly?

Good through August 3rd

You posted here asking for info and were instructed to post on the edmunds forum to request for your zip code. You came back with an incorrect mf based on someone else’s post from a different zip code.

In the future, if you are in search of mf, you should actually post on edmunds and ask for your zip code, as it can vary.

Is that an incentivized rate/is there a normal rate with different rebates?

It’s enhanced standard rate. There is no rebates on Tacoma. These rates would combine with any rebates that were available

Is there an “unenhanced” standard rate? Just trying to see if we can piece together what the edmunds number might be.