Suggestions on 2020 Acura MDX AWD Tech package lease offer

Hello Hackers, Please suggest any changes to make it better, I am also considering 2021 Acura RDX waiting for those numbers from dealer, Thank You

2020 Acura MDX AWD Tech pkg
The M.S.R.P. is $52,525.00.
The leasing price to you is $45,078.
The residual is 51.0%.
MF-0.00015

Please click on the lease calculator link for more details.

First and foremost, how much in direct to dealer incentive is included in that selling price? If you’re unsure, be sure to start by verifying rv/mf/incentives with Edmunds

I have included details in lease calculator, Is link not working ?

Acura loves to offer significant direct to dealer incentives in addition to whatever customer facing incentives that are getting itemized by the dealer. On the 2020 mdx, this is typically thousands of dollars.

In order to properly evaluate this deal and set a price target, it’s necessary to separate out what of your selling price is dealer discount and what is dealer incentive. From there, you can compare dealer discount amounts against shared deals here to see where you stand.

Thanks, I will check.

I think its $3400 lease cash factory to customer.

If you have zero additional factory to customer incentives (loyalty etc) then dealer discount (combined total of factory to dealer and dealer contributions) ~$4000

There is a dealer who advertises here on MDXes. Check em out for an easier lease.

Looks like you are in IL, I had done a deal a year ago for my brother in Chicago. Although the comps are not the same now, it can give you a base on what is achievable.

As another data point:

I’m Northeast, about to sign for MDX Tech at 15.5% off, which is about $700 lower than your price (makes the payment $494 with tax).

I would note dealer fees here are typically $499, instead of the $250 from your dealer. Apples-to-apples, that’s about 0.5% less discount (just paid another way), so if I change the discount to 15.0% (to add back the extra $249), and that would make the price $502 with tax.

Your pricing seems very high. How much of your 15.5% is the direct to dealer incentive?

The 15.5% is the combination of the direct to dealer incentive and the dealer discount. It is BEFORE the $1500 Loyalty amount which are shown separately as Taxed Incentives in the Calculator.

So there is a total “discount” of $8,141 off MSRP (of which $2750 or $3400 is the direct to dealer), and the rest is dealer discount. There is also another $1500 of Loyalty (or Conquest) customer incentive (or Rebate for those who speak American car terminology), so total reduction from MSRP to the Cap Cost is $9,641.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.