Suggestions for "Compact" EV/EUV

Thank you for your help, everyone! I’m now letting my wife tell me what I can get. :upside_down_face:

But seriously, @adamwest2121 - I’m seeing the same thing on the Kia. Not sure what’s happening. @fiat, I saw that on the website. That’s the 2020 Electric?

@AutoCompanion - I’m not concerned about deals, I’m more concerned about turning radius and ability to pull in/out of the spot. If I knew i could park an Urus there, I could probably get one of those (FYI - it won’t fit).

@Ursus - Thanks. I love the look of the Volvos but I’m hesitant. I’m wondering if a dealer would let me do a “test park.” Wife is more concerned about safety (and is part Swedish) so she’s all about Volvo (and misses her Saab).

What about the electric mini-cooper?

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

I need a 4-Door. I’ve been thinking about the PHEV Countryman (actually, that’s my first choice). The 2-Door Cooper EV is too small for three people, especially since my child keeps growing.

They do tend to do that

3 Likes

I’ve found it’s best if they keep doing it until they’re adults. :stuck_out_tongue:

just sayin.

1 Like

2020 EV, Yep, no deals within 5 hours of me

1 Like

Thanks. I’m actually interested in that. No MSDs?

no. i have a little inventory. i think there’s an sv+ in stock…

Bmw i3? Sub $200/month

Thanks all. I’m paused until July, when NJ comes back out with a new $5000 incentive. That PLUS the new Costco offer may make the Bolt incredibly effective.