Suggestions for "Compact" EV/EUV

Why are Volvos even on your list being 9" wider? The width is the problem, if anything, not as much as the length. Bolt or Kona should work, I think.

Volvo is one of the few brands that i could find mirror width quickly. Without the mirror width, they’re within .5" of the others

They have folding mirrors, BTW.

1 Like

The Bolt has plenty of rear leg room, unless you’re 6’5". Compared to my Tacoma, it has limousine leg room. I fit 3 teenage boys in the back of mine for carpooling no problem

@patchmonkey if term is an issue just transfer out, the Bolt would allow a transfer.

1 Like

No deal is happening.

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

For the EX trim? Wowie

1 Like

Not worried about price, I just hadn’t expected to have a surprise smaller spot. :man_shrugging:

Ideally, I could just find a car that can crabwalk, but I’m not sure that is readily available.

$41500 MSRP. After they send me some quotes, the ones that actually did, they show a discount of about $3500. So you plug that in the calculator and its @$270 in my zip. But somehow it goes up $100 when they convert to a lease quote… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The Hummer EV can, but I think it’s a bit too LONG and WIDE to fit. haha

1 Like

Thank you for your help, everyone! I’m now letting my wife tell me what I can get. :upside_down_face:

But seriously, @adamwest2121 - I’m seeing the same thing on the Kia. Not sure what’s happening. @fiat, I saw that on the website. That’s the 2020 Electric?

@AutoCompanion - I’m not concerned about deals, I’m more concerned about turning radius and ability to pull in/out of the spot. If I knew i could park an Urus there, I could probably get one of those (FYI - it won’t fit).

@Ursus - Thanks. I love the look of the Volvos but I’m hesitant. I’m wondering if a dealer would let me do a “test park.” Wife is more concerned about safety (and is part Swedish) so she’s all about Volvo (and misses her Saab).

What about the electric mini-cooper?

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

I need a 4-Door. I’ve been thinking about the PHEV Countryman (actually, that’s my first choice). The 2-Door Cooper EV is too small for three people, especially since my child keeps growing.

They do tend to do that

3 Likes

I’ve found it’s best if they keep doing it until they’re adults. :stuck_out_tongue:

just sayin.

1 Like

2020 EV, Yep, no deals within 5 hours of me

1 Like

Thanks. I’m actually interested in that. No MSDs?

no. i have a little inventory. i think there’s an sv+ in stock…

Bmw i3? Sub $200/month

Thanks all. I’m paused until July, when NJ comes back out with a new $5000 incentive. That PLUS the new Costco offer may make the Bolt incredibly effective.