Suggestions for Buying a Used Tesla Model X

When I walk into a dealership, it feels like some type of 80’s era torture system. All I hear are lies and false promises and delay tactics. I think when I bought my Ram a few years back I was stuck in the dealership for over 2 hours. Those memories haunt me just like my cousin Mickey’s 11th birthday party.

In any case, can I pay someone to negotiate buyer a used Tesla Model X for me? Something similar but hopefully better than the link below. Preferably a 2020 model with a 6-seat configuration.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?zip=07739&distance=100&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d2132#listing=339136664/PRIORITY

Sincerely,
Challenged CarBuyer

Not a 2020

1 Like

Thanks mllcb42, I did go through all the private transfers and didn’t see anything I was interested in. That is a very challenging range and one of the reasons I want the 2020 is the 330 mile battery.

Why not hit up the TMC for sale section?

Will check it out right now IAC - great idea!

I use tesla-info.com as a search aggregator for used Tesla. Covers lots of sites in one place.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.