Sucker here with 2 Acura leases and got ripped off needs help!

Hello hackers! So happy to have found this site and have learned SO much about leading. So hold your stomach:

Have 2 Acura leases:

2015 MDX tech and entertainment 36/12 0nly paid first month payment. Drum roll…$715.55 a month up 10/10/17

2015 RDX base 36/10 only paid first month payment…DRUM ROLL…$402.22 a month up 1/1/18.

Would like a BMW X5 first and foremost but like QX60, highlander XLE Etc

We needed cars and with illnesses in the family just went in and got them. No homework done.

Once a dummy but not next time!!! Need to lower the payments and want 2 great leases. Suggestions?!!

Would love a 350 and 450 Payment if not lower. Don’t like American cards or minivans and have 3 teens.

Thank you in advance trying to do my HW now and maybe someone would cut out lease out early? Acura of course is calling already.

Should I try the brokers suggested on here?!

Best,
Roxanne

For $200 I’d give it to @Benedetto. To get a great lease on your own requires a lot of time and research.

P[quote=“Rabenda, post:1, topic:12528, full:true”]
Hello hackers! So happy to have found this site and have learned SO much about leading. So hold your stomach:

Have 2 Acura leases:

2015 MDX tech and entertainment 36/12 0nly paid first month payment. Drum roll…$715.55 a month up 10/10/17

2015 RDX base 36/10 only paid first month payment…DRUM ROLL…$402.22 a month up 1/1/18.

Would like a BMW X5 first and foremost but like QX60, highlander XLE Etc

We needed cars and with illnesses in the family just went in and got them. No homework done.

Once a dummy but not next time!!! Need to lower the payments and want 2 great leases. Suggestions?!!

Would love a 350 and 450 Payment if not lower. Don’t like American cards or minivans and have 3 teens.

Thank you in advance trying to do my HW now and maybe someone would cut out lease out early? Acura of course is calling already.

Should I try the brokers suggested on here?!

Best,
Roxanne
[/quote]

In philly suburbs I forgot to add.

Thank you!!! I’m in a philly suburb. I hope @Benedetto works with that area :blush:

I could help as well my fee is 150

1 Like

Appreciate the plug @Ursus

Pming you back @Rabenda

1 Like

We can get you an X3 for 299 a month to replace the RDX.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I know leases change every month. The RDX isn’t up until 1/18…,what are the terms?

I replied. Did you get it?

nothing on lh - was it lh or email?