Success - F-Type S AWD Loaner Deal

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Jaguar F-Type S British Design Edition Convertible]

MSRP: [$102,333]
Selling Price: [$74,105]
Rebates: [$2000 Rebate, $26,000 Discount - VIP Demo with 5.5K miles]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [39]
Annual Mileage: [7,500]

MF: [0.0017]
Residual: [53%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1,600 - Incl Title, Upfront Fees & 1st Month]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$561]

Zip Code: [OH]
Sales Tax Rate: [8%]
Leasehackr Score: [15.2 - with 10K ; no option to select 7.5K]
Monthly is 0.54% of MSRP

Happy with the deal - not sure its the best but fell in love with the car and had to come back with it.

Though I have not posted, this site and the hackers here have provided immense information and have been a huge help ! thank you !

Drove it back from upstate NY 600 miles to OH and it was pure bliss ! Love this machine. Shut off music for hours to just listen to the V6 roar and respond. If the maestros feel this is worthy of a mention, can add to the trophy garage

3 Likes

Very nice deal. Let’s see it in the Trophy Garage. Plenty of people in this world paying over $1,200 a month for the same car.

2 Likes

Welcome to the club!

Edit: You may want to consider purchasing the tire coverage if your car already has 5,500 miles on it. Not sure how much tread gets burned on these things but it’s worth considering since yours is already high mileage.

1 Like

hell of a deal, didn’t know these could be loaners

1 Like

Very nice deal!
I have driven the F Type S before and I can say its an incredible car with an incredible sound for a V6

1 Like

@dukez I thought that would only cover something like a puncture, and not treadwear? or is there an additional treadwear coverage that Jaguar offers? I know the F-Type S comes with the P-Zeros which have a pretty short life

Oh, maybe so. I didn’t opt for it, nor did I read the terms. But my vehicle only had like 200 miles on it so I didn’t really think it necessary at time of signing. The thought just crossed my mind given that someone may have beaten it up for the last 5k miles. I guess it just depends on tread.

I will say, though, that the tread on my tires looked pretty small despite being brand new. So perhaps we all just get to look forward to eating those costs at turn in.

Very nice! Aside from Cuyahoga county sales tax (crappy Ohio joke.) Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats, definitely post it in the trophy garage. Do we know what the penalties are on loaner mileage?

1 Like

You got an additional 28k off the selling price? Do you have image of lease?

Thanks

1 Like

Great point. Had them replace tires - have brand new

It was not a loaner per se. VIP Demo per them. The owner supposedly drives the latest for every few months and this was his fancy for 3-4. But I was looking for 2017 with miles to drive down monthly

what tires did you get - did they swap them for free? Do you think they will last the duration of the lease? asking because I might look at an F-type next year haha

1 Like

I think it was the standard Pirelli. It will not last 39 months. I may need to change them out 1/2 to 3/4 of the way from what I am told

Done ! Added with a quick pic

I got close to 40c / mile

1 Like

Did the dealer have it listed as new or used in their inventory? Previously titled?

Do you have a dealer name? I am also in OH and looking for a F-type… PM me some details if possible!
Thank you!

Read description he got from ny. Maybe dealer doesn’t want him to tell people… I asked multiple times. Every dealer so far is telling me no.

New. Not titled previously