Subaru lease deal question

I am interested in either an Impreza or Outback. A local dealer quoted me the following lease prices (both are for 36,000 miles, 36 months, and $600 down):
Impreza Sport with Eyesight: $320/month
Outback Premium with Eyesight: $350/month

Please help me determine if these are good deals or not.

Probably too high, even without knowing all numbers. What’s the MSRP and selling price?

Can you shoot us the breakdown? I’ve got a lot of experience with Subaru deals

They didn’t provide any details on the breakdown (they said they would go over that with me when I come into the dealership tomorrow), but based on the subaru website it looks like the MSRPs for the particular vehicles I’m interested in are $27060 for the Impreza Sport and $30565 for the Outback (both are with the Eyesight feature). I’m not sure if those are the values I should use though since that’s probably sticker price.

So with Subaru you want to start @ invoice and work down.

If they won’t give you a breakdown - it’s time to shop dealers.

Subaru is known for very high residuals (good thing) and very high MF (bad thing lol).

They’re still a good brand to lease.

Get a breakdown or find another store. Don’t show up and get frustrated into signing a bad deal.

1 Like

Like @Benedetto said - request breakdown before going there. They will overwhelm you with numbers once you get there. Is Impreza a sedan or hatchback? I’d shoot for at least $1K under invoice, ideally - at least $1,500.

Impreza sedan with your price should have selling price of around $23,860 with $1,500 under invoice.
With .0006 MF and 58% RV - should be $267/mo, including $595 acquisition fee and not including tax or any other fees and $0 down (cap cost reduction)

Subaru is currently promoting their “A Lot to Love” event with good deals on leases. Current offer in my Zip code (SoCal) for a 5door Impreza Limited model (one step up from the Sport model) is $289/Month, with $0 due at lease signing: For the Outback it’s $229/Month with $1,729 due at signing. I would start with those published numbers and try to work your way down with the dealer.

http://www.subaru.com/special-offers/index.html

It depends on location. In DC area it’s $179/mo, but on base manual (MSRP $19,215) AND $1,899 down:

Now through March 31, 2017 Lease a new 2017 Impreza for $179/Month on a 36-Month Lease (Standard 2.0i 4D 5MT model, code HJA-01). $1,899 due at lease signing. $0 security deposit.

There are no any other Impreza lease offers.