SUBARU--January Specials

:boom: Dealers in Northeast, REGIONAL deals only. NOT nationwide. :boom:

Contact Info:

Name: Kay & Kris
:iphone: (347) 369-3928
:email: info.garileasing@gmail.com

In your initial TEXT(preferred)/email please include:

1. Your Name.
  2. Model, Desired Colors (at least 2-3 choices) and Trim/Options.
  3. Zip code of vehicle registration.
  4. Lease Miles per year: (10k, 12k or 15k, etc.)
  5. Lease Loyalty?
  6. Do you want to Lease or Finance?
  7. Any other incentives you may qualify for?
  8. Okay to wrap deal and take possession by December month end? (Must take possession before month end/year end for the deals listed below. Once they are gone; it’s gone. In-stock units only. No orders.)

Both LEASE & FINANCE options available. Just ask!!!

PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR THE PRICING GOOGLE DOC TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND KNOW THE PRICING STRUCTURE BEFORE REACHING OUT.

Finance Rates as low as 0% on select models, 0.9% on most other 2021 MY, and 1.9% on most 2022 MY up to 48 months. 49-72 months usually change up by 0.5% to 1.0%, depending on models.

K & K Leasing (347) 369-3928; info.garileasing@gmail.com We serve NY, NJ, PA, VA, MD, DE, no MA. (Must qualify with zip code)

Link to SUBARU SPECIALS:

Broker fee: $499 ($50 discount for repeat customers, military personnel, first responders & teachers)

Payments on the spread sheet DOES NOT include sales taxes. However, it does show upfront fees for most local states.

Payments are based on FICO Auto V8 score of 700 or above through Transunion bureau.

Link to LH Review Page:

Please know that most auto leasing companies use FICO AUTO Version 8 for scoring model, which may be different than what your credit card company or websites like credit karma gives you.

MORE INFO:

(Initial point of contact is TEXT or EMAIL ONLY!!! After your text or email, please write in comments below that you have sent in the info requested. Once you make contact, we can set up a call if desired, if you call and it goes to voicemail, please leave a detailed message with call back info)

My Dealers are located in Northern, Central NJ & Philadelphia region; depending on where the deal is.

Pickups are the fastest and the ONLY way, as all documents need to be signed in person with dealer.

Please make sure all your due diligence are taken care off before paying me, as my fee is non-refundable. Consult with other decision makers (if any), check insurance rates, determine shipping costs if applicable, etc.

The only exception to the rule is if you are denied credit. Or if I error in numbers and you decide not to proceed because of it (has not happened in 7 years)

I prefer Venmo or Apple Pay ONLY. All these options have no additional fees to you. PayPal is NOT an option for me so please do not request that.

Most Leasing Banks I deal with will approve credit as low as 575 FICO; however, for the best deal my spreadsheet is based on scores of 700 or higher. There is no risk with running your credit, I refund you 100% if you’re not approved. But please save both of our times and check your credit for free on credit karma or similar websites to get an idea. (If you are 750 there, you shouldn’t be 650 on your fico auto v8 score.) They are usually very close to each other in most cases.

“PLEASE DO NOT ASK PERSONAL QUESTIONS OR REQUEST QUOTES ON THIS THREAD, TEXT/EMAIL ONLY INITIALLY SO I CAN PROVIDE ALL CLIENTS WITH THE MOST EFFICIENT SERVICE.”

If your state has a personal property tax, that is not included in my pricing. You are required to file and pay that on your own. Most states do not have this, but some do.

Protection plans starting at $550+tax for all vehicles. Regular price is $1,245 onwards. The dealer will consult with you about this service if desired. It’s 100% optional.

Monster Energy Subaru GIF by Nitro Rallycross

Very nice, a $270 impreza with 1500 das.

1 Like

Email sent

1 Like

thank you, sent you some info over, let me know if you have any further questions

New month’s programs added, and post updated…

Thank you.

Hi do you still have Subaru foresters available and are they 2021 or 22

@Prymal Thank you for reaching out. We have 2021 Forester in stock now, and 2022 inbound/order probably for late Jan and beyond.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

Sent you a PM interested in the Forester Premium trim. What’s the leasing on that

new post for Jan 2022 in-stock units.

Send a text message interested in Corsstrek Limited trim.

is spreadsheet up to date?

Text sent!

Sent back text

Looking to lease Outback Limited. Text sent last night.

Email sent for an Outback Premium

Sent text last night about a Subaru Ascent Onyx for purchase. Please let me know if you can help.

Sent a text last night about a Subaru Impreza Hatchback

sent the info via text just now in regards to a forester.