SUBARU End of October Lease Hacks

Happy October Hackers,

It’s Dominic here and it’s my pleasure to announce End-Of-October Subaru Lease deals for the SF Bay Area and Northern California. You must contact me ASAP to check if these deals are still valid as they can be canceled or unavailable without notice. Expected run date is 10/25 - 10/31.

We are focused and highly motivated to move all of our 2020 models, especially Outbacks and Ascents. We have a dwindling selection of cars due, so take advantage of the 2020 deals while they are still here. Here are the Lease Specials to help keep our Inventory age as low as possible. Unfortunately, another local dealership had ratted me out because I was too transparent with the lease structures. With that said, PMing, Texting, or E-Mailing is the key to transparency & clarity (MSRP, Sale Price, RV, MF, Incentives). Purchase options (which are significantly better) are available through PM, Email, or Phone as well.

Feel free to PM with any questions/requests.
You can also call/text me at (650) 619 2310.
You can also email me at dbati@putnamauto.com

Please note these deals are only available to Northern California Residents within 195 miles from Burlingame (94010).

LEASE DEALS:

These are just a sample selection, feel free to PM to check for a specific model/trim.

ALL LEASES require only 1st Month’s Payment, $85 Doc Fee, tax, and DMV Fees as Drive-Off

Model/ Trim/ Option
10k/ 12k/ 15k

SOLD OUT

PLEASE Note the Following about the lease payments:

Payments are for a 36 month lease.
Payments above do not include tax.
Payments are rounded up to the dollar.
Payments WILL vary based on City/Zip code. Please contact me so I can calculate your exact cost based on your City/zip code’s fees.
Must Qualify at Tier 1 with Subaru Motors Finance (SMF) to be eligible for these deals.
Must be within 195 Miles of Zip Code 94010 (Burlingame) to be eligible for these deals.
Payments are based on a single example unit from inventory which may or may not be in stock. For each model/trim, I may have other similar units available with different port-installed accessories that will deviate from the example price.
All units in inventory are subject to availability.

These deals can be modified or canceled at any time, otherwise they are valid until 10/31/20.

10/25 Update:
New lease offers for 2020 Outbacks and Ascent. 2020 Model lease offers are available upon request.

Im at Lake Tahoe. Im looking for an Outback Limited XT. Looking to sign asap. What do you have? Can also PM me.

Any Crosstrek deals?

Yes, PM email or text me your preferences.

You’ll most likely surpass the 195 threshold and would have to pay a $1000 out of market violation fee.

Ready for the 8-pass Limited or Touring Ascents when they come in. Thanks!

1 Like

Interesting. Is that fee enforced by Subaru corporate?

Yes. It’s the dealership that gets charged that. That would hurt more especially on deals already below invoice for example, thus we pass that on to the buyer.

I should mention that despite this fee, we still regularly get customers who pay the additional $1000. Which you’d think means the price they get with the $1000 is still better than their local dealer.

1 Like

Hello Interested in Ascent

any new deals for nov?