(NorCal) SUBARU| $0 DRIVE-OFF| LEAVING LEASEHACKR SALE |NOV 2022|

Orders are projected to open late July/early August

Spreadsheet is back for May: Subaru LH Offers - Google Sheets

Motivated to move everything. We have a lot of Outbacks and Ascents. If you are looking for something in particular let me know and I will do my best to make a deal.

1 Like

We just received a shipment with some Foresters, Ascents, and Crosstreks. Let me know if you are in the market and I will help you get a great price. A new dealership opened up in our market so we are being aggressive with deals to take back market share.

I’m interested in a Ascent Touring.

I have 1 left. Feel free to text me if you want to go over details.

End of Month Push!

Outback Wilderness
Outback Touring XT
WRX
Ascent Limited

650-619-2310

3 Likes

Any Solterra?

Nope. They’re delayed to October. It will be pretty hard to get. Only available ones would be cancelled orders or a rare allocation.

Do you have any deals on 2022 Subaru Forester?

Nothing in stock sorry

End of the month push on Ascent, Outback, and WRX

Motivated to Move Outback XT’s, Automatic WRX’s, and all Ascents. End of month Push

Hi Vel, is this limited to 7 seater Ascents? I see you one 8 person model, any discounts on that one? Just looking for one that has a bench for the 2nd row

I have a silver 8-pass Limited. I can do $2200 off msrp

Looking for a low cost Impreza w/blind spot detection & automatic. Are there any available?

sorry none available at the moment

looking for a crosstrek lease (automatic base or premium trim), 3yrs, 10k miles/yr. do you have any specials? thanks.

Our Crosstreks are all pre-sold/reserved at the moment but if anything falls through I do have a good amount of Premium models with no additional factory options.

1 Like

Looking for outback, do you sell out of state? Im in texas

Let us know what you’re motivated to move this month

2 Likes