Subaru Crosstrek 2024

Does anyone know of a good lease deal on a Subaru Crosstrek 2024 in South Florida? Elderly woman seeking help on how to workout a lease deal. Thank you in advance.

Subaru doesn’t really offer good lease deals.

If you are open to other makes and models, we can try to make some recommendations.

What about honda hrv?

Mainstream Japanese cars tend not to lease well.

Either of the cars you mentioned would like have pretty decent resale value, if you purchased and then sold.

If you are determined to lease (instead of finance), it might be important for you to determine whether you are looking the lowest total lease cost for a class of car or whether you are looking for the lowest total lease cost for a specific model/trim.

1 Like

I guess i shohldnt have leased my legacy lol

Still need to read leasing 101 and understand how to put your target lease together. S. FL dealers don’t have the best reputation, but the last Subaru VIP deal I did in CA came with lease/finance options with no markup, without asking for it.

You are likely to find a better deal on Impreza than the Crosstrek.

2 Likes

Leases are great when they are lower than the cost of owning. Right now in this segment it’s the opposite. You’ll pay the cost of the car over two leases, which is insane.

Imagine paying $30,000+ over the next 6 years and then owning… nothing.

Your best bet is 0% APR for 60 months on Hyundai Tucson or Mazda CX5.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.