Subaru Ascent 2019

$750 off MSRP…

Even better - $750 over invoice on Touring, but there must a catch :slight_smile:

Sorry to be dense, but where on Edmunds are the RV and MF listed? I don’t see them under the Ascent page (maybe too new?)

36/10
LTD: .00175 MF and 64% residual
Tour: .00135 MF and 62% residual

@Ursus Many thanks Ursus!

Yeah I’m getting $629/mo at a $48k sale price (Touring, fully loaded + a few accessories), taxes paid up front. Not all that different than the $650 the guy told me.

I get $504 + tax and everything else on the above Touring with extra $500 off ($44K sales price), 36/10

As long as Subaru makes enough, these should get better in pricing by the end of the year. I’m hoping Subaru overestimated the amount people will buy so we can get some really good deals next year.

Huh. I’m getting $578 with those same numbers, so I’m definitely doing something wrong!

EDIT: sorry here is my calculator…

MSRP is wrong, it’s $47,2xx

650$ /month is too high for a 47k, I think so.

I think the QX60 behind 2nd row number is incorrect. I have driven Ascent, MDX and QX, QX has at least the same if not bigger cargo behind 2nd row (with 2nd and 3rd folded) than MDX. Ascent can’t be smaller than MDX either. MDX should be the smallest amougst these three

Quick search on the interwebs and that looks correct. Does it really matter that much? If I was in the market for any of these I would probably go with the QX since it leases so well.

Agree, my point with posting that was numbers are misleading. All of the midsize suvs are about the same with the cx9 a little smaller and the atlas and traverse a bit bigger. No one would confuse the expedition closer in size to a traverse or atlas. See for yourself and it will make your decision easier.

Are those only valid on purchases? Subaru hasn’t historically offered much lease support and I would be a little surprised if they started on the Ascent so soon.

Either, I’m sure. Never seen them offering different incentives on lease/purchase. But like I said, discount on the Touring looks suspiciously high. Maybe floor model? Plus it’s Fitz, so-called no-haggle dealer (but I haggled with them before, of course).

They were offering Ascent Limited with Op23 for $750 over invoice in late May/early June so I wouldn’t be surprised if that price is accurate. I ended up ordering through a dealer near me for close to the same price and no dealer fee. I know the lease won’t be optimal, but I prefer the Ascent over the competitors.

$750 off sticker (plus a little with negotiation) is surely possible. But not almost invoice on Touring, which is still very rare, IMO

A few of the Central FL dealerships have been trying to prevent losing orders to out of state dealers like Heuberger who has been selling below invoice. I ended up ordering a Limited with Op23 for $1k over invoice ($250 more than Fitz but Fitz has a dealer fee). They know shipping from out of state is going to roughly add another $1k so they priced it to where it wouldn’t make sense for me to have to deal with an out of state order. I agree majority of dealerships are sticking at or close to MSRP, but there are some out there with better discounts.

My wife and I visited Subaru dealer in Fullerton today.
There are some Subaru Ascent Limited there, the Ascent looks so good and and looks very strong.
The cargo is lightly bigger than Lexus GX460, QX60, MDX but not significant.
It is higher than GX460, MDX, QX60 (in driver seat).
3rd row leg room is not big.
Tech package is excellent, same as Lexus, Acura, Infiniti…

Limited with option 23 (Touring package): about 43,600
Touring: 44,700
No discount (if yes maybe 500$)
Lease: estimated 650/month including tax and zero down. (terrible, even higher than my current GX460 lease)

The most thing I like Suabru Ascent is its exterior appearance. It looks big, strong, and sporty.