Sticky 2019 Jeep Cherokee Lease Eva l

Why wouldn’t you? They might be able to offer you a good insider deal.

Most of the “friend” quotes posted here are complete crap

I did reach out for his feedback on a quote I received elsewhere - $569 all in 72mo $2k down Cherokee Ltd 4x4 MSRP $37,035 and he said “sounds normal.” His wife is my wife’s friend, I don’t know him well enough to ask for a deal outright.

1 Like

I’d never buy a car from a friend unless I knew in advance how deep they would go. It is no-win. They give me a crappy deal, I’m annoyed. I beat them down hackr style, they’re annoyed. Either way, you’re no longer friends.

2 Likes

Go find an X2 loaner, your CFO will be blown away after driving an HRV, probably be similar payment to a Cherokee and you won’t be driving an FCA product(it’ll be a finely crafted Mini, I mean German piece of engineering)

1 Like

I just got a 2019 Cherokee Limited 4x4 for under $400 a month for 36 months with zero down and only first month due at signing. MSRP was $38,430.

Pm me Dealer info?

I have an appointment to pick up a $39,330 High Altitude for ~$370 a month on Friday night. Only first payment at signing. NJ dealer, PA residence.

The maybe is because I was quoted without tax and docs which will come out to $14-1600.

EDIT: Got there and dealer showed me a price over $80 a month higher and didn’t budge until I walked out the door, payment was still over $400/mo.

Always get a lease sheet or screenshot, especially from an fca dealer, they’re pretty terrible

This is my first FCA vehicle and the experience has been horrific. I’m already saying it’ll be my last.

My previous dealership experiences have been VW and Lexus, both of which were fantastic.

I was considering leasing a Cherokee but getting numbers was so painful I stuck with a vw, I think they just assume that all their customers are uneducated idiots