Stelvio owners. New brakes at 13k miles? Wtf

if you have under 12k miles and 1 year get your brakes checked now. That’s the only way they said they would replace them under the warranty. I don’t expect much from Chrysler products but I’ve never needed rotors on a vehicle after 13k miles…

1 Like

Louder for the people in the back please :microphone:

Do you know how much :poop: I took last week for a similar point in another thread on Maserati? I totally understand why people lease/buy Maserati and Alfa, but it’s still an FCA product in all its form and splendor. They do reuse parts, they do reuse engineers, they do cut corners. I might drive a 4C for $1/mo for 24 months but that’s about it. Keep your flammable Jeeps and your Ghibli’s with their fictional orgasm exhaust sound: no thanks.

I’m glad you got a deal to offset the wear parts you’ll likely be replacing during the term, unless you eject early.

2 Likes

Wanted to eject a couple months ago. Wife likes the car. $400/mo is def gonna be 500/mo by the time this lease is over. Likely will need tires as well by 20 months at this rate. Who knew I bought a Porsche?

1 Like

WTF man… just created another thread with scratches on my Stelvio… now this… apparently those cheap lease deals are a front for expensive maintenance costs.

It was a risk getting an “Italian” car, we all knew that. I just didn’t expect this on a 2 year lease

1 Like

How do YOU know it needed rotors? I’d just drop in the cheapest Rock Auto pads and be done with it.

1 Like