Stelvio Lease Offer

I realize this is a starting point as it is dealer advertised, but looks fairly aggressive. Could someone take a gander and show me how this was arrived at with the calculator? MF/RV, discount? I know you can easily pull $5500 off MSRP with only truecar. I plan on checking one out over the next few days.

24mo./10k miles
2018 Stelvio Base
$42990 MSRP
$379 Monthly
$995 down
Excludes TTL
Includes: 500 CA BC Lease Cash, $1000 Stelvio Lease Cash, $1750 CA Bonus Cash.

Not sure on MF, RV, and any dealer discount implied here. On a base I’d expect to be here without a down after tax. This is in CA.

Terms of the lease? You can easily look up MF/RV on Edmunds Alfa Stelvio thread for your specific zip code, trim level, and lease terms and then use those in the calculator to work backwards to figure out if you’re getting a discount on the MSRP or if it’s only the rebates.

Ah sorry, updated the term. It’s .00001/60% for Ti Sport and .00023/61% on Base for May in CA.

Does this look correct? A $4360 discount before incentives? Assuming no tax rolled in.

you should be able to get more discount. when I was looking towards the end of last year, I was able to get to 13%. being that there was a recall and a lot of cars were sitting on the lot you should be able to easily get to 13%. Also dont put anything down on a lease.

also if your in CA you need to pay tax/title/registration and sales tax on payment

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Alfa Romeo&msrp=42990&sales_price=37330&months=24&mf=.00023&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=3250&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=500&sales_tax=9&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

Aye, no down payment for me unless it’s a negligible token gesture to show a dealer I can eventually compromise (I’m ok gambling $500 away).

Yeah, I obviously need to drive one and see which trim would suit me best. I’d likely look to a very lightly optioned base model. I just want a feel for what to really expect because the discounts are already fairly shocking to start with.

To clarify, are you stating you got to 13% off MSRP before incentives? I’m only seeing CA incentives of $1500 on edmunds, but dealer add banner is showing those 3 totallying $3250.

yeah either 12 or 13% before incentives. I was aiming for 15% which was wishful thinking… but I think it may be possible toward the middle to end of this year.

I have also been shopping around for a Stelvio ti sport and have had multiple dealers take 15% or a little more off. The best offer I received so far was 8k off before incentives. So there is definitely room for you

Thanks for the insights here, much appreciated. Excited to see how these drive or if they are a jarring rattle box like my mini (which is still fun to drive, but the traffic where I live + MT is killing me).

the ride is very good in my opinion - agressive and nice cornering. I dont need all the tech in the car world, but the tiny screen is strange for the rear camera… the guy says italian cars are about the driving experience, if youre looking for tech, go german.
still on the fence due to tiny screen…lol.

I was underwhelmed by the Stelvio. I wanted to love it. It drove ok, it had its quirks, but it did not blow me away as a “driver’s car” like I expected. The infotainment was truly terrible, an abortion of technology and surprisingly underpowered with sluggish menus. Such a beautiful car though. If I was not married I would take a Gulia and just tape an iPhone over the infotainment, because they are just wonderful looking.

German it is.