Stelvio deal in TX

Found a reasonable Stelvio deal in Texas, because the dealer was offering tax credits.
I chose a 39 month term to maximize the time before I’ve to look for a lease deal in Texas again!
I think there was more room for negotiation, but I was in a hurry so I pulled the trigger.
I’m happy to share the dealer and salesperson information if anyone is interested.

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport

**MSRP: $52,040
**Selling Price: $45,413
**Monthly Payment: $450
**Cash Due at Signing: $450
**MSD: None
**Incentives: $3,925 rebate, used towards reducing cap cost

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 12,000
**MF: N/A
**Residual: N/A

**Region: Texas

Leased through Ally bank.

2 Likes

Could you please PM me the dealer information?

Thanks!

I checked with the dealer. He said it’s ok to share the information here. I worked with Preston Wheeler at Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth. His number is 817 929 0426.
They also said if you mention my name (Harsh), they’ll give me a referral bonus of $100, which I’ll happily pass along to you.

@b_harsh A few questions: what was your total drive off fee? Did the dealer offer tax credits? I see that you didnt use MSD, was that an option?

The total drive off was $450 (first month’s payment). Yes, the dealer offered tax credits. I didn’t use MSD because the MF was close to 0 already.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Stelvio deal in TX:

@b_harsh Thank you for sharing info! I am in Fort Woth so very helpful! Would you know if the tax credits was a deal by deal thing or a monthly promotion? How are you liking the car so far?

He gave you the dealer name… why not reach out and ask. You already know the specifics…

Contact Preston, Alfa Fort Worth seems to be very motivated to move their inventories.

Preston did not gave me the pricing that I’ve seen on Leasehackr on first conversation. Instead, he said he were in trouble by selling the car with too much discount lol of course he was…

After couple days of texting and ignoring bunch of phone calls from him/finance manager/GM, I was able to get the pricing that i wanted(24mo/10k, 0 down 35 payments of $399 for $47k stelvio TI) but I did not pull the trigger simply because I lost my interest on a car during negotiation process.

I’m sure anyone in DFW area can get the pricing from Preston that you’ve seen from Leasehackr forum but it will take some time. He’s a good guy to work with.

2 Likes

Thanks @jaysignedoff. Giving him a call today.

I like the car so far. My last 3 cars were BMWs, but since they’ve become expensive to lease, I chose to switch this time around. I definitely notice differences in the interior build quality, but no major complaints.
I’d encourage you to go test drive a Stelvio if you haven’t already.

Oh and I think they’re still offering tax credits this month.

Was able to negotiated a deal with Alfa Romeo Fort Worth , on a Ti, $47,890, for $365 with $500 down. 24/10 term. Good enough.

2 Likes