Stelvio 2020 Base or Sport Deal Check - please help!

Hey y’all,

I am working on a deal (my first lease) and after reading and reading and researching - I feel like I am getting a terrible deal and I don’t know what to do :weary:.

I am in Georgia, but these quotes are from out of state dealers.

My goal is: 36 mo - 0 down - 10k miles - sport package - dreaming of TI Or Lusso.

Would you guys PLEASE take a look at these deals for me and help me save some money?

Sport

Base

Horrible! Do you have Loyalty or Conquest? First responder? Did you check on Edmunds if GA has $2500 cash incentive and RV/MF?

Go for the TI directly, it has better residual (49% on 36/10K) and MF 0.00016, at least here in NJ

1 Like

Aghhh!! Horrible is right. Could you advise me is it the discount on vehicle - that is killing me??

I haven’t gotten any better offers than 5k off from 3 different dealers - one flat out dismissed me when I asked for more.

$721 on an MSRP of less than $50k?!!

Wow. Just wow.

1 Like

LOL! Thank you :pray:t4: you have said all it all

I told them flat out for that price I would drive a Porsche (no offense to Alfa)

That $5K off is probably $2.5K cash incentive they have and maybe rebates? Basically, 0% discount LOL

For example, here in NJ I have two deals “negotiated” myself, off the bat after a few emails back and forth … Stelvio TI:

1. 12.3% off pre-incentive, $5K rebates
  2. 10.5% off pre-incentive, $4.5K rebates

As far as rebates, I qualify for FCA Owner, Giulia Lease (one would’t qualify me), Alfa Loyalty ($2.5K) plus the $2.5K for everyone … I also have a Truecar $500 off … so do the math …

For $50K MSRP with the above they quoted me between $550 $0 DAS and $450 $1000 DAS … :slight_smile:

My advice is stick to the Ti to start with, check your RV/MF on Edmunds and incentives for your zip code … 12% off is your target

P.S. I didn’t say yes yet as I’m trying to sell my wife’s Q3 first … if it doesn’t happen, I’ll see what happens in 2021

1 Like

The dealer is really disrespectful … a Jaguar e pace for 600…

I’m just going to buy a bus pas :pensive::pensive::pensive:

Thank you for the input! Def encouraging to know there are better deals out there.

I also fingers crossed on another great deal when you return the Q3. The Stelvio is the sexier option for sure - but it’ll be still there.

1 Like

I agree…try to stick with the Ti cars. Keep negotiating and talking to all dealers around you.

You can do better.

1 Like