STELLAR AUTO SOURCING AUTOMOTIVE CONCIERGE SERVICES NJ NY CT PA : Nationwide Shipping Available (restrictions apply)

I worked with Paul from Stellar Auto Sourcing and picked up a beautiful well equipped X5. Very easy to work with @stellarauto. Paul was very helpful, quick to respond, and flexible. Delivery and signing all of the paperwork took maybe 5 minutes. I would recommend Paul and have no problem working with him again in the future! Thank you, Paul!

Thank you very much

Thank you @stellarauto for the 2020 BMW x3 m40i. Paul it was very nice to meet you and I truly appreciate the low stress, flexible and quick signing of the car. You were able to answer all my questions (even the rookie ones) and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I am still in disbelief that I have this car and I am very happy with the process. Thanks again!

Thank you fir Your business and trust!

Thank you @stellarauto for helping me find my 2020 BMW 540i Xdrive Msport Demo! Was the perfect color combination I was looking for. Paul was very helpful and the whole process couldn’t have been any smoother. Car was delivered to my home clean and on time. I highly recommend For anyone looking for a lease.

1 Like

Paul helped me find a great deal on a demo 2020 BMW X3 M40i, no dealer in my area (IL) had been able to even come within $200 of the price I ended up paying! Overall Paul was very helpful and easy to talk to and made my first leasing experience incredibly smooth (besides the shipping which wasn’t his fault but that’s a story for another time). I will definitely be reaching out to Paul again in the future!

Thank you very much for the review

Thank you sir

We recently took delivery of a LR Disco Sport and couldn’t be happier. We got a great deal with Paul and he helped us out throughout the process esp with answering our questions to get the paperwork through! We look forward to working with Paul again soon! Thanks Paul!

Thank you for your business and trust

Stay healthy you and your family

I recently leased new 2020 BMW 540XI through Paul and Stellarauto. I was very pleased with the whole transaction from car selection to closing and car delivery during Corvid time. Paul searched and got the car I wanted and there was no change in terms or offering. He committed to the numbers that he offered. I would highly recommend him for anyone who is looking to lease or purchase cars. Thanks Paul, I will be working with you again on my next car deal.

Thank you!!!

Paul hooked me up with an amazing 330xi with the exact color and options I was looking for, with a price that blew the dealership out of the water. Not only did he find me the perfect car, it was delivered in 24 hours! Whole process was simple and easy don’t think i will be able to buy a car without a broker ever again. Awesome experience highly recommend working will Paul and will definitely be recommending my friends and family!

Thank you!!!

Paul was great. I saw the deal. He answered questions quickly, app was super easy, great deal on a X7 50i. I can not believe I haven’t leased through Paul before. Only way to go.

That’s a gorgeous car

Just got my X4 through Paul. Everything was easy and seamless and would highly recommend working with him!!

Thank you
enjoy it

Paul acquired me a 2020 S 450. Process was easy and smooth. I appreciate his quick response and patience with my 1001 questions.
Vehicle was delivered looking pristine. No problems. Thanks

Thank you
I appreciate your business