SQ5 Deal - $611 - 7500mi - Max MSD - Thoughts? My first lease!

Hi All,

Curious on your feedback. 2019 SQ5 Convenience. 7500 mi, 39 mo. This is my first lease ever :slight_smile:

Retail 56,715
After discount: 50,515
Fees: 724
Sales tax: 4807
Net sales price: 56,047

Max MSD: 5700
Total out of pocket (Including MSD): 7063
Monthly payment: 611.05

1000 Rebate

Curious where I can improve and get this below 600?

Thanks!
Eric

Terrible deal. Have you searched the forums for other SQ5 deals including mine all of which were under 600? Might want to ask for @AudiGuan for help as hes a dealer.

I and another person have gotten the Premium Plus which I understand that your price includes sales tax, but this deal still seems terrible for the low miles.

Plus youre missing the MF and Residual.

Why ask after you signed?

I didn’t sign. I am working through some numbers now. Gonna try and buy something this week.

Eric

.00045 and 53%

I messaged Guan. If he can get a deal like the one you posted I will purchase tonight.

Thanks.

Eric

You say terrible deal but the deal you linked happened when RV was +7%. OP if you can wait another month or even Sept you will likely see better deals as the 2020s arrive.

1 Like

Yes but the discount is not good especially when it includes the $1000 rebate from Audi. I understand the change in residual, I was referencing the discount. He should be shooting for 11-13% off MSRP before rebates.

He should also add AudiCare to get a 1% bump in residual.

Agree, discount can be much better. Especially on a non P+.

My mistake.

+1 on adding Audi care

Guan sent this to me:

SQ5 - Convenience - 7500 mi
2430 due
542mo+ tax
RV 55
MF .0044

Please stop posting this on every SQ5 thread like it’s the norm. It isn’t. I agree the OP can do better but your deal is 1 of a kind.

Well seeing how 2 people got it, it’s called using posts as references like most people understand. You can choose to ignore it but don’t hate for posting good deals.

Well are you missing a zero in the MF cause it looks marked up otherwise?

This doesn’t help us help you. What is the MSRP of the car in this example, what is the sales price?

Msrp 58840
Net sales price 50563
Res 55%
3403 down - 1000 summer credit
Total down 2403
Payment 542
After taxes 593

Thoughts on this deal?

Correct and there are many SQ5 deals on this site of which this is the lowest. Furthermore you are the only one that posts their deal on every thread and your deal is from a few months ago and all the variables have changed. I understand you like to show off your deal however you are giving new comers a false sense of what is available now when you post deals when the residual was 7 points higher.

1 Like

Which I stated earlier that Im referencing the discount off MSRP. I mean why tell people to search then and look up the current MF and Residual on Edmunds?
Its not showing off the deal, its helping people get the best deal possible.

Then why not just say the discount off of MSRP is low you should go for X?

Whats the MF? Is it the 0.0044 or 0.00045?

And you should think about adding AudiCare (prepaid maintenance) for around $1k for the 1% bump in residual.