SOLD: Southwest OH 2021 Toyota 4Runner Venture | $46k MSRP | $300/mo | $7000 DAS | 1200 mi/mo | 23 Months left

Great opportunity to get a 4Runner with a great residual.

MSRP: 46,292
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $604 effective ($300 actual)

Current mileage: 8000
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month: 1200
Maturity date: 9/29/2023

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): 7,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: 495
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Loaded 4Runner Venture that includes heated seats, sunroof, Yakima roof rack, Android Auto and Apple Car Play, Yakima Megawarrior, all weather mats, SofTex leather like seats. Like new with low mileage. Garage kept. Residual is 30,553

Photos:

Not a bad deal in this market. Did you try to just sell it outright? Might have close to that in equity if your payment is that low

Confirming that this is $300 a month payment plus $7K due at signing?

This is a US Bank lease and in Ohio would require me to purchases myself and pay sales tax on the purchase, then sell it outright. Based on the offer I received from Carvana, that would net me a little more than what I am offering here. I thought I would put this out there if anyone is interested before I went through all of that and/or went through the work to find a dealer who uses US Bank and can manage to get my payoff vs. the crazy numbers that US Bank can throw around to dealers.

1 Like

Yes, that is correct.

I believe there might be a law in Ohio- if you transfer the title within 3 days, it can be sold to another person without having to pay double tax.

600 a month? I think you can get a new 36 month lease for that.

Not a 2 year lease with 1200 miles a month. My base sr5 is around 550/mo if I can even get one. This isn’t a terrible deal and it’ll likely have equity at lease end

1 Like

you willing to negotiate on that $7,000.

1 Like

Not at this point. If I buy out the lease and eat the sales tax, based on the Carvana offer I got, I would still bank 8-9k. If someone gets this and then trades it in in two years, there should still be some decent equity especially if you don’t eat any sales tax on a sale. Of course this is US Bank, so there is work to be done when trading it in, but it can be done with the right dealer (I have been there myself). I am willing to let it go at 7k to a) help someone here and b) avoid the time and effort to buy it out myself and re-sell it.

We have 3 vehicles and I need some cash freed up for our son’s treatment, otherwise I would not be looking to get rid of it this early. Given the 4Runner’s resale value I assume there will be plenty of equity throughout the lease.

I wish you, your son, and your family well.

8 Likes

I understand. I have a sick daughter and need an SUV for her equipment. I just don’t have the 7000 with her bills.

so the actual lease payment is 300/month which started at 9/29/2020. Is that correct?

Yes that is correct

Hi Cincy, sent you a PM - if you haven’t found a taker yet I’m interested