Sonata sel vs sel+ vs k5 GT

Have the following deals for lease ready

Sonata sel with premium package 288$x36m(including tax)
Msrp 31k
Selling price 25k
MF 0.00111
0 DOwnpay
Residual 59%

Sonata sel+ with moonroof 294$x36m(including tax)

Msrp 31k
Selling price 25k
MF 0.00111
0 DOwnpay
Residual 59%

Kia k5 gtline with premium package 2k+(270$+tax)x36m

Any advice will be helpful before this weekend when I purchase one. Thanks

Hard to evaluate a deal without the breakdown (MF, RV, incentives, selling price, etc). Looking at payments and DAS alone is unlikely to yield a great lease deal. If you’re unfamiliar with the terms I listed I’d suggest you take a step back and read the Leasing 101 section on this forum. With a bit of time and effort to learn the backend of leasing you’ll save yourself a lot of headache and a ton of money. If you have any questions during the process myself and many of our helpful members will be happy to answer.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Looks like there are some incentives baked into the selling price. You’d be able to find out exactly how much by asking on Edmunds. Also verify that the MF is base money by comparing it to the MF that they provide you with on Edmunds. Sign in and ask on the following forum (I’m assuming those are 2020s) https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/59274/hyundai/sonata/2020-hyundai-sonata-lease-deals-and-prices
The information you’ve provided is a good step forward. You’re close to having all the info necessary to evaluate the deal.

1 Like