Someone grab this $171k MSRP 2019 M760i demo $1399 +tax $5k at signing 36/15k

I thought I’d post a great deal IMO on a demo 2019 M760i that has under 4K miles. Worked hard with a great group of people at a small dealership, including an exceptionally kind GSM; however wife vetoed the deal at the last minute. I’m posting so my efforts don’t end up wasted and someone gets the benefit of this savage vehicle. (I know because I had a 2017 and it’s an awesome car!). If interested, I’ll message you the dealer and salesperson (East Coast)

MSRP: $171k
Monthly Payment: $1399 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $5k
Months:36
Annual Mileage:15k
MF: .00137
Residual: 52%
Incentives: Loyalty $2k, USAA $500

3 Likes

May help to tag state or region in your post, since your username doesn’t really suggest east coast

4 Likes

" but wife vetoed the deal at the last minute"

LMAO

5 Likes

Lol @ your wife telling you what to do.

4 Likes

I understand marriage is a team effort… but why not consult the team BEFORE negotiating? Now you just look henpecked lol

9 Likes

Bmw still has ‘19 support on 7s?

2 Likes

Correct. Lease support on the 2019s is there until end of March.

And yes, I’m confirmed henpecked. Wife and I had a deal I could move on this car if I could get it to $1399 including tax with 5k at signing. Can’t get there, but got really close!

I also have to give a shout-out to Sam and Rod @ Autopia who provided me some help trying to locate a West-coast 760 and sharing advice as to the feasibility of this deal You two are the best!

1 Like

Not married I take it?

OP: Looks like a great deal, hopefully somebody grabs it.

9 Likes

What’s the mileage penalty for going over on miles?

1 Like

Tell them you’ll check back in a month if they can match what you’re asking. Otherwise they can seal the deal now by including tax in that payment

1 Like

It’s not about your wife telling you what to do. It’s do you want to pay the price of doing what you want.

5 Likes

That’s a nice car, but wow the pricing and monthly payments, but anyone able to afford such car won’t have issues.

1 Like

Cheaper than my daughter’s daycare. Boy I sound like a condom ad…

14 Likes

Hahaha same here. Way to put things in perspective lol

1 Like

any other details on the vehicle…? colors, options, etc

1 Like

Sent you a PM

1 Like

You might consider establishing and funding separate discretionary spending accounts.

We literally never have conflict over spending decisions because we each know what the other would likely think is “ridiculous,” and we dip into our respective personal accounts for those things.

2 Likes

A real man signs the deal and then puts it up for transfer when she threatens divorce. :rofl:

18 Likes

A real man waits to see if the threat is real before putting it up for transfer.

8 Likes

A retainer charge on your bank statement is credible proof. :innocent:

4 Likes