Region: CA ONLY

Ethan Smith
Land Rover Mission Viejo
esmith@hornburg.com

3 Likes

Damnnnnnn. I should get in on this

1 Like

NE has lower demand for LR? Hard to believeā€¦

Socal is the biggest market for LR. We sell Velars like crazy and about half the time with no discount. We donā€™t discount sports or full-sizes a penny.

Interesting, Iā€™d think the opposite or at least the same.

1 Like

Now Iā€™m just a lowly country bumpkin legal alien here, but my view is that maybe SoCal folk are happier boasting about how much they paid for their RR whereas New Englanders are happier boasting about how much they saved? maaaaaybe.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not complaining :sunglasses:

1 Like

Can the Chase Private Client discount be stacked with this deal?

I believe so. Iā€™ll check and edit my post.

Is the car youā€™re talking about this car?: https://www.instagram.com/p/Buw96OTF5ik/

No, that car is a base ā€œSā€ non R-Dynamic.

bump, updated and fixed pictures

While I agree that it may be more difficult to get a ā€œgood dealā€ in California, with some work (or hiring a broker), you can absolutely get the sales price down to invoice with no marked up money factor and no additional cash down (just drive-offs).

This is an invoice deal with drive-offs.

There is some customer cash or dealer fees baked into the drive-off. It should not be $2786 on a 64k vehicle if the monthly is $668ā€¦even as much as the DMV fees are in CA. I am looking at roughly $1900 in drive-offs with a higher monthly. What is the sales price on the car? Are you applying the 2k rebate to the cap cost to adjust the amount financed?

2,000 spring sales rebate is applied on this deal.