SOLD -FL Only-2021 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Crew Cab SLT | $56K MSRP | $464.59/mo+tax | $2k DAS | 1063 mi/mo | 25 Months Left

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Crew Cab Texas Edition SLT Premium Plus

MSRP: 55,570
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 464.59
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 544.59

Current mileage: 9412
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 1063
Maturity date: 11/23/2023

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): 2000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: GMC
Transfer fee:650
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition

Trying to see the level of interest to plan for how fast this would move and what I may have to do to adjust the money due at signing. Soft Roll Up Truck Bed Tonneau Cover included too. Thanks!

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HbctNTJVV1um2D4Q6

Would transfer to Texas be allowed?

Unfortunately unless something has changed it has to be the same state. :frowning:

Says out of state not allowed

You have to have some positive equity in that, shop it around to some GM dealers. They need vehicles bad.

Definitely check some local dealers, that will at least give you a reference point for how viable pursuing a swap is.

Interesting, never thought about selling back to a GM dealership. Thanks. Any recommendations for dealers in FL/GA? Also, I got a pretty great deal on this truck and would be open to helping out a fellow forum member looking for a great truck too.

Also, it doesnt have to go to a GM dealership. Just a dealer with a GM store in family.

Check autonation.com for an instant value.

True true…just make sure the GM dealer is the one that actually sends the check!

Additional Photos added to initial post.

Any additional interest if I lowered to $1500 DAS? Or is there just not enough interest for trucks right now? Just trying to figure out what it may take to move this quicker. Thanks!

Honestly, I would take it if I would have an easier time flipping my VW lease and if I did not just put an order in for a 4xe.

It certainly has all the technology I want, its tempting lol

I’ve asked someone who is in FL…will let you know if they’re interested

1 Like

How much is the buyout?

Buyout after lease term is around $34k.

No what’s the current buyout for you? Also, have a dealer run your VIN and tell you what they’re buyout is. There will rei figures, one for you and one for them.

Current buyout until 10/14 is $45,656.