[SOLD] BMW 320i 189/mo $0DAS .49 of 1% rule

So I was trying to get a deal for my sister and I got this deal set up. Long story short. Unfortunately, my sister and father decided they don’t want to lease right now and are gonna continue driving their clunked up beater.

38k MSRP
24 month/ 20,000 miles
$0 DAS
$189/mo Including 7.75% Tax rate

If you would like this deal PM me ASAP

Edit: The car has sold. Please do not message me asking me to replicate this deal. I think doing more than 2 unicorns in a month would break the internet.

9 Likes

This is such an insane deal. I’m going to just be looking at this thread all day long. BTW, what part of Cali? My wife won’t let me have a second car, but I like to think of ways of getting something like this without it showing up on our budget. This is like half a month of gymnastics for one of my girls.

1 Like

Central/northern CA believe it or not. So CAL dealers weren’t able to match or get close apparently. I was trying to get a deal done through BMW Dave to get him the sale, but unfortunately I suppose his managers or dealership isn’t able to discount loaners to 24% like the last deal I got and this one.

1 Like

This is .49 of the 1% rule WITH ZERO Due at signing!

Ugh, My girlfriend drives about 21000 miles a year for her work commute alone otherwise I would buy this for her as an Xmas present.

It’s poor taste to single out Dave like you did. He has done a lot this community.

I don’t think it was about singling out Dave. Not everyone is super man where they are able to do the best in every situation. Dave has made that clear in his postings.

Cheers

Awesome unicorn deal. This would be, what, $99/month with college grad incentive, UL code, and grandfathered MSD? :laughing:

2 Likes

Awesome deal. My only problem with these low MSRP 320s is that you don’t get much car, let alone BMW, at that price. However we’re discussing the financial aspect of leases, and in that regard you have found a gem. Well done!

2 Likes

Please enlighten me…what is a UL code? :smiley:

Yup! If we stacked a $500(BMWs side) UL code and a $1k recent grad it would be basically free lmao!!!

Sorry guys the Vehicle is sold.

Depending on the dealer, maybe the cars in SoCal are moving so fast that perhaps that’s why they don’t want to deal? I had 4 MB loaners sold out from under me in a wk from a single dealer while I was trying to get something set up. Argh.

You should set up a side business. :wink:

1 Like

Oh I don’t doubt there are folks in there buying these cars for just 10% off MSRP lol!

Oh well, this is the 2nd unicorn deal i negotiated this month. I’m sure I can do it again sometime whenever friends and fam need my help.

Oh, gawd, one of the MB dealers (which apparently ISN’T moving cars) contacted me again to ask if I was interested. And I was like (paraphrasing), “I’m sure you must sell lots of cars to people who don’t care about their $ b/c you don’t want to deal. And that’s fine. Now stop pestering me!!!”

Hey, you make contacts at a few dealers who will let you know when unicorns deals might be possible, you post them here, you make a few bucks… Everyone’s a winner. :wink:

I don’t want to be a buzzkill, but in most states, brokering vehicle sales (including simply connecting buyers with sellers for a profit or “donation”) requires special licensing/permitting and in others requires being a registered dealer.

In other words, doing this under the table is against the law and can get you, your buyers, and the dealers you work with in a great deal of trouble.

3 Likes

Oh, I had no idea! Thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

Hi @Johno
Can your dealer duplicate that? May I ask for dealer name?
Thanks

They can’t I already asked the dealer

1 Like

Because of deals like this, I can’t stay away from this site eventho I’m not even looking for a car!! Best hack this month I think~

3 Likes

This deal makes no sense.

BMW charges $0.23/mile or $0.25/mile depending on when you buy the miles.

At $189/month for a 20,000 mile lease using $0.23/mile, you would be effectively paying for 822 miles which is 9864 miles annually. That assumes no rent charge, depreciation, taxes, and rolling in DMV as well.

Is my math wrong or???