SOLD - 2021 Tacoma TRD Pro, Gray/Black / $49,739 MSRP / 17 Months / $12,500 DAS + $200 transfer / 1-Pay / Dallas, TX

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2021, Toyota, Tacoma, TRD Pro - Magnetic Gray/Black

MSRP:
$49,739
Monthly payment (pre-tax):
$0 (1-Pay @ $12,500)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):
$0

Current mileage:
5,000 (4,596 actual miles, but i drive it a few miles once a week)
Maturity mileage:
Effective miles per month:

Maturity date:
02/25/2023

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $12,500
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: Toyota Financial Services
Transfer fee: $200
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Great condition TRD Pro, never been off road. + upgrades, Prinsu rack w/ light bar, hidden light bar, raptor style grill lights, Westcott level kit/lift, Cooper TSS Pro 285 tires (+ original tires with 300 miles), Green Filter performance air filter, Royal purple oil/filter (+filter for next oil change), OV Tune, + any/all original parts to put back to stock. Also have stack of receipts for premium fuel. Note scratch on driver door jam and one on rear right bumper, although small these are the only non-perfect areas on the truck (last two pics).

Photos:

2 Likes

You may do better selling it to CarMax, Carvana, etc, so look into that.

4 Likes

Thanks, will take a look at those options. As a lease trade no additional taxes are owed, rather just the $200 transfer fee.

As w/ all TX leases selling to third party would require taxes to be paid two more times (once as a lease buy out by me then by Carmax/Vroom/Carvana…). The extra ~$3k in taxes to me makes this likely not an option.

What was the original deal?

$12,500 for 24 months? Or $12,500 now (~17 months left) so ~$17650?

That’s incorrect. A dealer can buyout your lease with no additional taxes being paid.

$12,500 for 17 months. I have ~ $18k invested with the lease plus parts.

Good info to know. Is that just for a Toyota/TFS dealer or any dealer?

Assuming the lease transfer is completely by 9/25, there would be 17-mo left. The lease would have had to been completed by 7/25 for 19-mo remaining.

You are correct, my bad typo. 17 months remaining if transferred by 25th of Sept.

That’s a hefty payment…I would take off aftermarket parts sell them and sell the truck to a dealer.

2 Likes

This is a great idea

Nice rig tho.

1 Like

What’s the buyout?

Maybe a better car for someone looking to buy with all the modifications done.

interested. PMed

Never understood the decision to throw thousands (or tens of thousands) of dollars into a car or truck you don’t own.

2 Likes

Maybe op wanted to buyout …but yeah

I get it, it’s a different concept. I didn’t want to pay the $50k at the time and optioned for a lease. I then had the cash on hand to pay the lease up front and get slightly better money factor, so did.

If it was the best option at end of lease i’d buy out. Don’t really “need” an extra vehicle now so looking at options for someone else to enjoy for the next 17 months.

A two year lease would have gotten me to the point where the vehicle i really wanted was ready, but then i got laid off early this year (tech + Covid) and at 5 months later I still don’t have a new job. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

pm’d

10char

PM’d

• Tony

Pending. OP - PM a TH if this needs to be reopened