[SOLD] 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 - MSRP $44,930, $363.79/mn (pre-tax), $1500 DAS + Transfer Fee

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

MSRP: $44,930
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $363.79
Effective monthly payment (pre-tax): $435.21

Current mileage: 19250(will go up slightly)
Maturity mileage: 39000
Effective miles per month: 897
Maturity date: May 13th, 2024
Payoff: $35,955.84 (as of 07/12/2022, next payment due on 07/13)
Residual Value: $28,305.90

Cash due (if any): $1500

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $625 + tax, paid by new leasee
Total Out of Pocket: 2,125 ($625(+tax), $1,500 to me)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No, this is a GM Financial restriction

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
The time has come for me to part with my beautiful Camaro LT1. I had expected to visit the office more often after Covid restrictions loosened, but I have since been promoted and work remote the majority of the time. I find it hard to justify paying a monthly payment for something that gets driven once a week and sits under a car cover most of the time.

I assumed this lease from a fellow Hackr in March. Since then it has made a flawless drive from SD to SF and back, weekend trips to Julian, and countless trips around town on the 101. If you are cruising at 70-75 on the 5, you can easily hit 29mpg; I have averaged 24+ mpg over the past 2000 miles. This car deserves to be driven and is absolute blast. It puts a smile on my face every time I drive it, let alone look at it. I estimate the tires have 2-3000 miles of life left depending on how you drive.

I am not trying to make a quick profit or flip. I am asking the exact same amount I paid to assume the lease.

Additional Comments:

• Maintenance done at 15K miles, about 40% oil life left
  • Registration paid until Feb. 2023
  • 15% tint all around
  • Side markers updated to LED (blacked out)
  • Red beauty rings around HVAC vents
  • Includes original side markers, license plate bracket, original mats, car cover, and cup holder inserts

Cosmetic Oopsies:

• Previous owner(I do not know when/how they occurred): Grocery cart ding on right passenger door, 2 dings on the driver side ‘fastback’ portion of the rear, right front splitter has small ding that has been painted over, and right rear wheel curb rash that has been touched up with paint.
  • My contribution: Additional curb rash on rear right wheel when my better half tried to parallel park.

Photos:

Dents n’ Dings:

8 Likes

Ummm another photo with a LH sticker. Where’s mine ? Can you transfer me the sticker and is there a fee?

Car should fly! Nice ride.

1 Like

You should sell this mate, you likely have equity. Don’t give it up for nothing

1 Like

I’ve tried, dealers down here don’t want it.

Did you try getting an Autonation quote?

I did, was only offered $500 above payoff. I think it’s the mileage and slight imperfections weighing it down. Maybe I should fudge the online form :smiley:

haha okay. either way i’m sure everyone will appreciate the full detail and transparency. def one of the better written private transfer listings on here

I think you should try to throw this on SAL, you can def get more than $1500. unless you truly don’t care about making a little extra and just want rid of it, then you’re in the right place

I’ll submit another autonation quote while I wait, couldn’t hurt.

Not really looking to deal with the SAL tire kickers, even for a profit. I’d rather someone from the LH community snag it if they’re interested.

1 Like

Totally understandable. The crowd on SAL are horrible to deal with

1 Like

Nice car, nice deal… good luck with the disposition!

1 Like

pretty car. looks like it has the recaro seats? well optioned for an LT1

1 Like

I wish you could do out of state transfers with GMF

2 Likes

nice ride, GLWT!

1 Like

I’m in Carlsbad and currently foaming at the mouth since I’m getting rid of the TRX soon.

1 Like

$500 is not a huge profit but I think I’d rather take that than deal with test drives and low ball offers

I can’t see how this wouldn’t get more money in socal. Maybe try dealers in arizona/Nevada. Gas is less there. This has to have equity.

2 Likes

Try the KBB instant offer. It was my highest quote on a similarly optioned (MSRP $43935) LT1. Got offered 41.1k a couple weeks ago.

Beautiful looking car if I do say so myself

1 Like

Tried it and took it to two dealers that responded, both of them passed. Since I wasn’t getting another care there ‘wasn’t enough in it for them’. I took it to another Chevy dealer who had 5 brand new LT1s on their lot and weren’t interested in even appraising it.

I doubt they’d be willing to come get it and I am not willing to drive to AZ to deal with it, especially if there’s no hard written guarantee they’d buy it lol

I also retried Autonation yesterday, their offer had come down to exactly the payoff amount. After some emails back and forth they wouldn’t budge. The market is just not hot on these down here it seems.

Hey! Nice car…do you happen to have the window sticker?