Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1
Location: Encinitas, CA (San Diego County)
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $363.79
Effective monthly payment (pre-tax): $435.21
Current mileage: 19250(will go up slightly)
Maturity mileage: 39000
Effective miles per month: 897
Maturity date: May 13th, 2024
Payoff: $35,955.84 (as of 07/12/2022, next payment due on 07/13)
Residual Value: $28,305.90
Cash due (if any): $1500
Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $625 + tax, paid by new leasee
Total Out of Pocket: 2,125 ($625(+tax), $1,500 to me)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No, this is a GM Financial restriction
Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
The time has come for me to part with my beautiful Camaro LT1. I had expected to visit the office more often after Covid restrictions loosened, but I have since been promoted and work remote the majority of the time. I find it hard to justify paying a monthly payment for something that gets driven once a week and sits under a car cover most of the time.
I assumed this lease from a fellow Hackr in March. Since then it has made a flawless drive from SD to SF and back, weekend trips to Julian, and countless trips around town on the 101. If you are cruising at 70-75 on the 5, you can easily hit 29mpg; I have averaged 24+ mpg over the past 2000 miles. This car deserves to be driven and is absolute blast. It puts a smile on my face every time I drive it, let alone look at it. I estimate the tires have 2-3000 miles of life left depending on how you drive.
I am not trying to make a quick profit or flip. I am asking the exact same amount I paid to assume the lease.
- Maintenance done at 15K miles, about 40% oil life left
- Registration paid until Feb. 2023
- 15% tint all around
- Side markers updated to LED (blacked out)
- Red beauty rings around HVAC vents
- Includes original side markers, license plate bracket, original mats, car cover, and cup holder inserts
- Previous owner(I do not know when/how they occurred): Grocery cart ding on right passenger door, 2 dings on the driver side ‘fastback’ portion of the rear, right front splitter has small ding that has been painted over, and right rear wheel curb rash that has been touched up with paint.
- My contribution: Additional curb rash on rear right wheel when my better half tried to parallel park.
Dents n’ Dings: