[SOLD] 2020 BMW 540i xdrive - MSRP $69,100, $442.53/month with FL tax, $2,000 DAS + $3,150 MSD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 540i Xdrive

MSRP: 69,100
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $413.59
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 20649
Maturity mileage: 34875 (Was a Demo)
Effective miles per month: 813
Maturity date: 02/28/24 (17.5 months remaining)

MSD due (if any): $3,150
Cash due (if any): $2,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YEs, but prefer instate

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Great condition, has some curb rash, no accidents.

Photos: Do not have original window sticker but got this from monroneylabels, The MSRP per them is $68,685 but it does not include dealer addons which was all weather mats, My contract states MSRP is $69,100.

1 Like

Great deal for a short term lease. This will go fast.

Are those updated pictures tho? They look like they are from the dealership when you got the car :joy:

Thanks, I know great payment but I needed an SUV so have to get rid of one car and between the BMW M8 and the 540i, the 540i lost.
Yes sir updated pics attached below.

3 Likes

May be, if you can sell it to autonation or other used car dealers, you may cash out equity.

Tried Carvana and Vroom and both were showing me under by 4kish. :frowning:

Would you ship the car to CT? If so, I’m interested.

PM me to discuss. Thanks!

For this price, I’d be willing to walk from CT to FL and drive it back. If you want it, better jump on it quickly.

1 Like

It’d be an extra car for my wife. Not serious enough for me to get on a plane to FL. Although she might disagree. :rofl:

1 Like

I’d start booking flights :laughing:

1 Like

:joy: Well played

Messaged you.

2 Likes

If you drop that M8, give me a call.

I only have a year left of that one, will likely see it to the end, great car! and the summer 2020 prices were even better lol.

Thank you for all the interest guys, I have someone from on here who is local coming to check out the car tomorrow, if he passes i’ll start going down the out of state list in the order you messaged to keep it fair. Thank you again.

1 Like

I also spy a Tesla model Y in the driveway. A true leasehackr!

Transfer in process. Thank you guys.

1 Like

Lucky new owner

1 Like