Sold: 2019 BMW M850i $120k $926/month 3000 DAS 36/10

To give you some hope… we I moved to LA I got an M6 Convertible… got married had a baby, same issues, hardly used it as it was a pain with the baby seat… got out on swapalease… I would give that a try… here I am 9 years later, kids are 9 and 6, finally ready to buy a m850 convertible while i can still squeeze them in the back!

Good luck, do try swapalease.

I’m not worried about selling it at all :slight_smile: I’ve used swapalease too.

Is it still avaialable?

Yes pm me if interested.

This will go quick on swapalease

Swapalease would be your best bet compared to here. Your deal is very good, dont get me wrong and that is a beautiful car. But the crowd here is looking more to work on one or get an even better deal than the posted one. Also, your inbox will just get filled with low ball offers who don’t want to work on one at all :slight_smile: . Also, the key factor is that the maintenance may not transfer (unless you have the premium ver.). Either ways, GLWS. Sick color combo

1 Like

I am doing just fine on here. Why do you get to decide for everyone on this forum whether my deal is “worthy” of advertising on here. Three interested people without low ball offers in two days. And if everyone just wanted to work on the deal on their own why the private lease transfer section? I got about 20 emails asking me where I got this deal after signing. I respectfully disagree with you. The deal I got is currently not possible without getting a cheaper car, full MSDs and a cap cost reduction. So if someone wants this car they will take mine.

Might as well just cut and paste your comment into every other post in the private lease transfer section with that opinion and why bother reading these things?

Ok. Don’t know why the harshness as I did state that your deal is very good :man_shrugging: and there is no question to that but to say a better deal or same is not possible is an overstatement. If you look at the portion of your post that I responded to, that’s the only reference I was referring to. 6 figure plus cars are not easy to move. Trust me done it myself quite a few times. Either ways, I will leave it at that.

1 Like

Seriously, please stop editing your post every minute. Your stirring this up for no reason. I never decide or have decided anything for anyone on this forum, let alone anything about your deal. Not underrating your deal at all so Im not sure what’s with the attitude.

1 Like

The harshness is because this is literally a forum to advertise cars for transfer. It is not helpful to have brokers opinions that buyers should go out and do better for themselves. Or pointing out the downsides of lease transfers. Or the implication that this is not a deal worthy of this forum and to put it on SAL. Everyone on leasehackr knows they can get a deal from themselves or from a broker. But give posts on here the benefit of the doubt that maybe someone will want this car either because they can’t find that same deal, they don’t have the time, don’t have loyalty, don’t want to wait, brokers haven’t been able to find the deal, etc… It’s not like I’m trying to transfer a base 3 series for 700 per month and even if I was, let it go. It’s someone honestly trying to transfer their lease.

This is truly a beautiful car. Going back over the comments I see your points. But the comment that was made about Swapalease was a good one. I’m in Los Angeles and got my 7 series from their. BMW financial takes about 2 weeks.
As for maintenance transferring whomever gets this car should go to BMW of Beverly Hills. They are pretty cool about doing the work regardless of whos name was on the original lease.

I’m waiting for the 8 series Gran Coupe to be delivered next month. I think that will resolve your baby seat issues. Good luck buddy.

@Metroauto I agree with you and I’ve transferred a car on SAL before as well and this one is listed there. However to speak for the LH community and say that people on here aren’t looking for this kind of deal is not productive or helpful. People on here in fact are interested and I’ve gotten several enquires who did not try low ball me. I also didn’t point out that if people on LH were exclusively interested in making the deal for themselves brokers would have no point being on here at all.

I was very careful about saying that I only agree about swapalease. Not the blanket statements. Haha. Seriously though if it was the Gran Coupe I’d be all over this since my lease is almost up.

If it was a GC I’d be keeping it :slight_smile:

Sold to this guy right here! :laughing:

2 Likes

Congrats. Enjoy that beast. Nice to see a happy conclusion.

:bat:

1 Like

congrats - i was struggling between the 850 vs i8 , their monthly payment are close and I went with i8 at the end :wink: Would definitely try the 8 after the i8 lease is up

1 Like

I had that thought as well since payment is so close, maybe even cheaper on the i8 but I have been in the i8 and my back was not forgiving as much as i drive daily.

Plus needed a backseat thats functional incase I needed to haul around someone else.

Enjoy the i8 though, beautiful car!