Maturity date: Oct 31 2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 3000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): none

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $400
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): NO

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Brand new. 500 miles on odometer. California transfer only. Comes with registration paid as it’s only a month old. Great car but we have a baby and it’s not working for us. Comes
With tinted windows. Options include B&O Audio, carbon fiber roof, driver assistance, white interior.

Photos:

2 Likes

oh wow , remember reading your post when you got the killer deal .

Sounds like wife is forcing you to get rid of it ?

No she’s not forcing me. It’s a mutual decision. It’s a pain in the ass to get the baby in and out of the back and our new house doesn’t have a functional garage. Everyone wanted this when I got it but where are all the takers now:)

Updated with new pic and the proper DAS

Seems when it’s time to put the $ where the mouth is, the size of the “I’d take that deal” crowd shrivels. Especially on six-figure cars.

Good luck. It’s a beauty. (And it’s way outside my car budget!)

:bat:

2 Likes

Thanks appreciate it. I’m sure it will get taken

Don’t do it! Keep it! Just do some Yoga! It’s such a wonderful addition to have a sports coupe! Especially for date nights! They are very versatile!

5 Likes

Sick ride. Why Cali only transfer?

I’m open to transfer elsewhere although clearly it’s easier if someone can drive the thing home. You want it?

1 Like

Man…if you were closer to the east coast I would jump on that transfer. Last transfer I did I shipped from TX.

Well the first “if only” comment didn’t take long.
Great deal on a beautiful ride. GLWT

3 Likes

What’s the 3000 cash due for?

My due at signing was 3250. I’m recovering that. Also you get tinted windows which cost me 300 dollars.

Not to mention a license plate that’s probably knocking on a comma.

1 Like

Yes exactly.

Can’t blame me, I was ready and got one local in Massachusetts (not a Pat’s fan). Good luck Josh. Worst case scenario, you keep it, which ain’t all that bad.

The 1500 CCA though, you have to keep it until it’s approved?

Nice looking car! When I was getting the M6 in March of this year, this thing was leasing around $1400 - $1500 a month! You got a great deal, GLWL!! If no bites here, might want to consider Swapalease, that how I got rid of my M6 (sadly!)

Im still in, never got a chance to call bmw today. If I can make a smooth transition, I’m in.

Alright just let me know.

@SOP show me a live video of you putting them both in a rear facing car seat