SOLD.,,2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport 28 months@1050 miles per month 344$ plus tax. 1500$ down

That is correct. Monthly payment is 370$ including San Diego tax( 7.75%) your payment will be the same if you live in OC. Cap cost reduction was around 4K. Adjusted cap cost was 32230$.

Washington state allowed?

California only, as Ally back doesn’t allow out of state transfer.
Update: I have someone who showed interest in the car and got approved already.

Gorgeous car!
Good luck with the sale!

1 Like

Thanks man!

Great color combo. Interested if prospect doesn’t pan out.

1 Like

Thank you. Will let you know for sure.

How long did it take Ally to approve after the transferee applied for credit? Just curious.

It took 2 weeks just for the credit check. Everything moves at a snail speed. They are understaffed and overloaded with work. I’ve been waiting for the transfer paperwork for more than 3 weeks now. FedEx should deliver the papers tomorrow. Then will move to stage 2 and 3.

That’s ridiculous. Although the fact that they will only send out the credit app via fax or snail mail is not very progressive. GLWT. Hopefully phases 2 and 3 will go much faster.

1 Like

Thanks man!

Hope the transfer paperwork showed up by FedEx. I’m still waiting to hear an update from them on my transfer. It’s already been more than 2 weeks. Calling them doesn’t seem to be helpful since they always seem confused and can’t get any information from their own co-workers that work in other departments. Yikes. Keep us posted.

The credit application was approved on 12/27 and I didn’t get the papers till 01/22 despite calling every other day. They said the whole system was getting upgraded during the holiday and they weren’t be able to send any paper for 2 weeks because of Some glitches so they got backed up. Luckily the guy who is taking over the lease was very patient. He sent the papers back yesterday so now we are waiting for the final step.

lease transfer is complete. Please close.