*SOLD*2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Double Cab 4x4 Lease x-fer 7mos remain $261/mo ($0 cash down)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Double Cab

MSRP: $41,689
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $261
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 11,800
Maturity mileage: 24,000
Effective miles per month: 1,525
Maturity date: September 2020

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $200 lease transfer payable to TFS
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: Toyota Financial Services
Transfer fee: $200, subject to credit approval
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No accidents, clean CarFax, car is a 3rd vehicle. Detailed 1x/week. Extremely clean, zero issues.

To initiate the transfer process, I would collect a $200 non-refundable deposit to ensure you are serious. I’ll only refund if you aren’t approved through Toyota Financial. For clarity, this is the lease transfer fee for the vehicle that Toyota collects. If you want to get something done asap, I’ll consider paying it.

Photos:

1 Like

Great deal. Should go fast

I’m interested. How do we connect to discuss?

1 Like

Hi David, I am going to mark it pending as of today as someone has just indicated they want to take the next steps (apply for credit) to assume the lease.

If something changes, I can let you know (you’d be #2 on the list as I have gotten quite a bit of activity).

My email is
frank
kosiba
@Gmail
.com

What a clean truck :clap: I hope the sale goes through.

1 Like

Vehicle is available if you’d like to contact me. Buyer continued shopping in the midst of the deal and bought something else. My number is

Frank

Still avail, excellent vehicle for the price of a Camry. 8 mos left. Will reply to all correspondence ASAP.

Very tempting… quick question, how tall are you? Just trying to judge if a forward facing car seat would fit in the back… Thanks for your input!

Hi Roy, I just changed the deal to pending a few mins ago. That being said, I’m 6’. A car seat would be tight as these mid-size trucks don’t have a ton of rear seat room in all honesty.

If for some reason you’re still interested, let me know and I can put you down as #2 in a queue (all of a sudden there’s a ton of interest on the truck).

Thanks for the information Frank. I think I’ll look for a Tacoma locally to see if a car seat will fit before I commit to an out of state transfer. Thanks again and good luck with the transfer!

1 Like

Available! Second buyer backed out due to other priorities.

All correspondence returned promptly.

Hey Frank,
Tacoma still available?

Hey Frank is this still available? If so, pls message me.