SOLD-2018 BMW 540i xDrive MSport $71.4k MSRP $653/mo 25mo remaining $0 DAS Buffalo, NY

Changed the DAS amount to $500 (just the BMWFS transfer fee). Thanks for your interest.

I still think you’re going to have to put an incentive on this if you want it to move, you will probably have better luck on sal (with transfer fee only).

Good luck on the transfer, it’s a nice looking car.

I would say offer an incentive. I believe that deal is comparable to new.

Thanks. The 27 vs. 36 month term may be appealing to some.

appealing to who? The new ones can be leased for 24 months at a fraction of what you are asking for, you have ignored advice time and time again. I suggest swapalease as your best option, nobody on this site is paying $650 a month for a 540i. You will probably get a decent amount of hits on swapalease.

24 month leases on the easy coast?

I was at roughly $450 0 das on a 75k msrp 540 before the dealer decided not to budge anymore and I figured $130 a month extra wasn’t worth an 80 hp bump from a 530i, but yes it was on the east coast.

The residual is something like 66% on the 530 and 540 in July and august, plus something like a 2-3k lease incentive.

My deal is out of the norm for this car so don’t compare it to his as thats not the point, but others have signed 500/month deals for 24 months.

1 Like

Well, for folks that get tired of hunting unicorns, and want a solid deal; I’ve got a great car listed for transfer. Thanks all, for the feedback.

understandable, Either way Good luck on the process, shouldn’t be that hard

Thank you. Should go well.

Now zero due at signing. Thanks!

Update the header

1 Like

This topic can be closed.