SOLD - 2018 BMW 530e CPO For Sale $31,500 SoCA

2018 BMW 530e

Original MSRP: $58,195
Current mileage: 36,467
Sale price: $31,500

2018 BMW 530e with only 36K+ miles on the odometer. Car is clean and in excellent condition. Only selling it because we need an SUV for the family. I bought it as a Certified Pre-Owned from BMW Palm Springs with 26K miles on it. It was a lease return from a local customer. I have only put 10K on it in 2.5 years, cars is 100% garaged, no pets, non-smoker. With Premium Package 2 and Drivers Assistance Package. Tasteful modifications with upgraded 19 M Sport wheels, RW Carbon carbon fiber grill, mirror caps, side vents, and M performance rear spoiler. The sound system has been upgraded with a MatchUp 7 amplifier. Windows professionally tinted.

I’ve taken impeccable care of this car, and it’s been meticulously maintained. All scheduled maintenance has been completed at the dealer. Recently had oil & filter done as well as brake fluid flush. Has premium sound system with gesture control, panoramic sunroof, heated seats, door LED projectors w BMW logo, LED ambient lighting, power tailgate, Comfort Access keyless entry, Heads Up Display, Active Blind-spot Detection, Lane Departure warning, rear camera with parking sensors, Steptronic with paddle shifters, and Apple CarPlay.

Alpine white exterior with Canberra Beige/Black interior. CPO warranty will transfer to the new owner. I also have it listed on Autotrader and other places. Just lowered the price. Experian Autocheck report included, similar to a CarFax.

Photos:

2018 BMW 530e Autocheck.pdf (256.2 KB)

4 Likes

Thumbs up for a well put together post. Good luck w sale.

7 Likes

Appreciate that @calihackr. Thanks. Someone will get a solid car.

Very nice driveway / outside of house, Mediterranean vibes…
GLWS

2 Likes

GLWS
If someone buys it I’ll have to list mine. I got quoted 30k on my 540i w/30k miles. :sob::sob: msrp on it is 70k

Interested and local. Just not sure how long my insurance settlement will take, and how much they’re going to pay.

Is the CPO warranty still applicable?

Sold today.

1 Like

Congrats on finding it a new home!

1 Like