SOCAL VW Deals For May

OK,

We did 3 Hacker Deals last month, would like to get it to 10 this month.

The new spreadsheet is up and will keep growing. I have the lowest Payments on VW in SOCAL.

Waiting to see if the Tiguan S has the extra dealer cash before I put it on the sheet. The Jetta looks to be a sweet spot this month.

Link is Here:

VW SOCAL LEASES MAY 2018

Call me with any needs, or quotes:

Jason
760-815-7989

Hi Jason,
Can someone from NorCal come down and take advantage of your offer? I am especially interested in the Subaru that is on your list.

Of course you can!!!

can you post the SE w/lighting package please?

any deals on the GTI or Golf R?

2 Likes

Just buy a 2016 for 50% off

No Deals on the R Model and GTI’s don’t lease great.

Which Model SE are you referring to?

Any good deals on impreza hatch auto or base model golf w/ auto trans? Can you please leave your email in the spreadsheet as well so we can contact you

Do you have any deals on a Jetta SE 12k/36 month lease?

I see Tiguan S. How about AWDs? Maybe an SE? Thanks.

New Incentives added on Tiguan S and all Passat’s today.

Spreadsheet has been changed to reflect even lower payments:

VW Leases SOCAL MAY

Hit me up:

Jason
760-815-7989

OK, I see pretty good deal on Impreza manual finally but that is for sedan, can it be replicated to hatch manual? It just slightly more expensive.

Let me know!

The Imprezzas all lease out about the same Sedan or Hatch.

Great! Was eyeing something in 120-150 range since beginning of the year. Will finalize my transfer shortly and jump on it!!

:cry: if only i lived in SoCal, any chance you could replicate this in florida lol

Interested in a Tiguan SE (no additional options)… 3yr/12k. Can you please post pricing?

Not sure how legit this post is. Sent him a text in the Am but never heard back. Looked at his activity and other people have had the same experience with this person not responding. Also looks like he used the name “Paul” previously but now he’s going by jason?

do u have payment for 24 months on the impreza

1 Like

Sorry! Passat SE w/lighting