SOCAL VW Deals For May

Need Some Hacker Deals. How About a Tiguan S for Drive Offs Down and $199 per month plus tax.

More Info here: VW SOCAL Leases

Call or Text Me: Jason Field
760-815-7989

OK,

I added Leases on Tiguan Limited Edition, Golf Sportwagen, and Jetta SE to the spreadsheet. The Jetta SE is a great deal right now on a nicely equipped car. The 2019’s are starting to arrive, so the deal on the Jetta SE is limited to vehicles in stock. I am sold out of Jetta Wolfsburg Edition.

See the deals here: VW SOCAL LEASE DEALS

1 Like

question about the Jetta SE. how are you able to get the price so low? i live in the midwest and the most they are discounting is 4k from the msrp of 23415. Are regional incentives that different?

I Cannot speak for the deals in other markets.

Hey Hackrs!
Just letting you know that I picked up a Subaru from Jason last week. Deal was exactly as described. Though he is pretty busy, he is easy to deal with. Good luck on your next deal!
-1boarder

2 Likes

Are you shopping multiple dealers?

just started considering the jetta se because hyundai sonata deals suck for may.
figured out how they are getting such good jetta deals:
3150 lease cash + 2000 dealer cash + some discount from msrp
both the CA deal and the MA deal are close in total lease cost

2019 jettas are starting to hit the lots so the 2018 is a bargain (and a decent second car)

If you don’t have access to the vw partner program do so, gets you another $500 off. You can join usa cycling and get the discount, think it’s $70 a year. You can also get it through some employers and a few other ways

What’s the MF on these leases? The residuals are sometimes decent, the discounts are great, but in many cases (like the Golf wagon), the monthly is just horrendous.

Def great deal on the outgoing Jetta, though.

Passat R Line Added to Spreadsheet. I only have 2 in stock, so don’t delay.

VW SOCAL LEASES

Dear Jason,

1. What other deals do you have for the Atlas? I only see Atlas S in your google doc.
  2. Does this model not lease well?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Right now this vehicle does not lease out great. There is factory support behind Jetta, Passat and Tiguan Especially the S Model. All other VW’s do not lease out great right now. Atlas is so-so. There is NO Lease support at all for Beetle or Golf R. If VW puts anything on the Atlas for the Holiday weekend, I will update the numbers.

Tiguan SE on the sheet is AWD or FWD?

That would be a FWD.

Let’s go Hackers, need to move some Volkswagens in SOCAL this weekend. My inventory is good now, but these cars are selling. How about a Tiguan S for $199 per month or a Passat R-Line for the low $200’s? Just need driveoffs as down payment. SOCAL VOLKSWAGEN LEASES for MAY

Call or Text Jason Field: 760-815-7989

Thanks for the VW deals Jason.
Very interested in any deals on the Atlas V6 SE w Tech.

Is it true VW is planning to stop production for 3 months?

VW rep said treat your Atlas inventory like gold because there is no more current allocation. So that is probably true.

his deal sheet is misleading … his sale price doesnt equate to sell price his lease numbers are based off (at least on all the passats) Ive asked him multiple times to clarify but never gotten an answer.

dealer cash on sales is more than on a lease

do you or anyone know if you can stack partner program + college grad ?

SLOL is the Ultimate time waster. Has literally asked 100 different question. I believe he has no intent to actually purchase a car. I told him good luck and now he tries to blast me on the forum. Check the feedback of all my happy customers and then come and get a VW or Subaru. Had a customer drive 100+ miles today for a hacker deal!!!

2 Likes