SOCAL VW and SUBARU July Hacker Deals

What are the prices for the Forrester XT with Turbo engine?

XT = Turbo engine, there is no another XT.

1 Like

I know. Just adding clarity because when I called someone told me the Premium (listed in the spreadsheet) has the turbo engine, which is not true.

XT Premium/XT Touring both have the same TURBO engine.

1 Like

I am in TX trying to help a friend with a one-pay. She isn’t picky about cars but has a low budget. What VW would be the cheapest option to go for on a one-pay? or would a subaru be cheaper? Having a tough time getting any good quotes. Thank you!!

Hackers have been quiet this week. Let’s get it ramped up. I have my best VW and Subaru up on the sheet. One 2018 Jetta Left and one 2017 Tiguan Limited left make for great deals.

See them here: July VW and Suabru Hacker Deals
Call or Text me to set up an appointment or if you have any questions:

Dustin
442-273-6566

OK Hackers. This is a Push for Subarus. It turns out that Ascent sales don’t count towards our monthly objectives so we are a few cars short going into the last week of the month. We have our most aggressive deals up on the spreadsheet with plenty of inventory to chose from.

How about an Outback Limited w Eyesight for Driveoffs down $299 per month plus tax? Or maybe A Subaru Impreza Hatchback for Driveoffs and $163 plus tax. Or maybe a WRX for driveoffs $299 plus tax.

We are doing out first hacker deal of the day right now and would like to keep it rolling. See all the great Subaru and VW leases here: SOCAL Subaru and VW Leases

Call Me or Text me if you have any questions.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Hey guys, I just picked up an Impreza this morning. I set a time with Dustin and signed off for the car when I got there. Dustin wasn’t working today but I was helped by another person who already knew about the deal. These guys are legit and the deals are no hassle, no switcheroo or any BS. The whole process took about 2 hours but it was smooth and all I paid was the sign off amount and I left with the car.

3 Likes

@Noctis Thanks so much for your business and enjoy your new Subaru Impreza!

2 Likes

Can you PM me details on the Subaru Outback 3.6 Limited w eyesite on your list? Interested in it

Hackers Unite. There are a few new Killer Deals up on the spreadsheet. How about a Tiguan SE, A true $0 out of pocket and $295 per month. Maybe an Impreza Sport Sedan Manual Transmission car will catch your eye at $749 Driveoffs down $169 per month.

See the new deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker deals.

Take advantage of these deals before the weekend when the inventory will be gone.

Call or text me if you have any questions or to set up an appointment.

Dustin:
442-273-6566

How much more for the Tiguan SEL @ 15K ? also the SE @ 15K miles?

Hackers: Last weekend of the month.

The Spreadsheet is full of deals.

See them all here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Lease Hacker Deals

Call or text me if you have any questions or to set up an appointment.

Dustin:
442-273-6566

1 Like

Does anyone have a 2019 Jetta S deal sheet they can share? I’m getting crushed in my area at $275 (after much negotiation) a month for 36/10. That number does have everything rolled in, just first month due at signing.

You probably should start your own post with details on your deal, and post your deal sheet.

1 Like

Hi When will you have the august deals up?

Just getting them started. New Programs just released for both brands.

need a GTI S 36/10 lease 1500 out of pocket whats the tax included price?

1 Like

Dustin, any update on availability of Atlas deals over next 3-5 months ? Has the grille fiasco been solved ?

These vehicles are just trickling out of the factory. No word on when it will get better.